Heart of Midlothian v Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup quarter-final replay, 12/03/2019

Elixir

Only giving Hearts 2000 tickets is a disgraceful decision IMO. From reading this thread it sounds like they might bring approximately 300,000 fans and our failure to build a new stadium to accommodate them will ultimately kill our club. On behalf of all decent Thistle supporters please accept our apologies. 

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/02/2019 at 13:03, VladimirMooc said:

Only giving Hearts 2000 tickets is a disgraceful decision IMO. From reading this thread it sounds like they might bring approximately 300,000 fans and our failure to build a new stadium to accommodate them will ultimately kill our club. On behalf of all decent Thistle supporters please accept our apologies. 

LOLOLOL banter. 

If they make it a Saturday lunch time kick off I'd quite happily do them a favour and stay drinking in the west end until the Celtic fans have all left for Edinburgh if that helps?

Glasgow’s an even more attractive day out when you know Celtic’s travelling support are somewhere else

On 17/02/2019 at 13:03, VladimirMooc said:

46 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Edinburgh Sevco only given 2,200 tickets hahaha. Delicious. 

Patter. eMlO2Ay.png

On 14/02/2019 at 19:01, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Hearts can f**k off, they hardly do away teams favours with their shitty sliver of the Roseburn. Night game means I'll need to get the train back to my flat (Upper Gorgie) with the Jambos. Fingers crossed our victory means I'm fearing for my life (and my injuries/sentence for battering c***s is up before our trip to Hampden).

On 14/02/2019 at 21:13, Eckauskas said:

Agreed.

Those pesky Premiership teams with their unrestricted away ends.

Worth remembering in your recent home game against Saints, you closed the bottom half of our allocation, for no reason, yet still charged a higher price for the top half.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth remembering in your recent home game against Saints, you closed the bottom half of our allocation, for no reason, yet still charged a higher price for the top half.

Because we can. ChMampY.png

When I saw a “Saints” fan complaining about not being able to buy the crappy cheap seats I first assumed they were from Paisley and actually had some sympathy.

Late to the party, but isn't the 1905 kick off time just BBC's new thing?  I'm sure a few of the other games they've had have done the same.  Works out quite well for me, means I don't need to doss about work even longer, and I get home a bit sharper, but in the context of it being a cup quarter final with a potentially decent sized support trying to get across from Edinburgh, then I can see it isn't ideal.

But as long as that vegemite sandwich quaffing c**t Ryan Edwards makes it for the half-time draw it'll be cool.

On 21/02/2019 at 08:13, RandomGuy. said:

Except we did have a reason.

On 21/02/2019 at 08:02, Tony Wonder said:

Partick fans aren't normally this odd are they?  

We're getting weirder by the day unfortunately. You should see * the wearethistle forum or the Facebook pages...

*don't ever venture to those dark places...

As close to Wednesday's team as possible for me.  Garuccio back in for Brandon and if Naismith is out I'd bring Vanecek or Keena in and give Uche some support.  Apart from that it's as you were.

Jesus! Now that's confidence for you. Lol
I fully expect to get papped tomorrow but surprised we rearranged the Ayr game for a week on Tuesday as I would have thought that's when a replay might be.

3 hours ago, H Wragg said:
3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Jesus! Now that's confidence for you. Lol

I fully expect to get papped tomorrow but surprised we rearranged the Ayr game for a week on Tuesday as I would have thought that's when a replay might be.

A replay, if one is needed, will take place on Tuesday 12th March. Our game against Ayr United was rescheduled for the first available midweek as is the recommendation of the SPFL. 

Archived