Heart of Midlothian v Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup quarter-final replay, 12/03/2019

Elixir

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Everything channel seems to be trying to find their own Alex scott who is better than the majority of male summarisers

When did Steven Thomson become a presenter

4 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Everything channel seems to be trying to find their own Alex scott who is better than the majority of male summarisers

Blinded by lust.

3 minutes ago, forameus said:

I obviously can't see the BBC coverage but I expect its just this, right? 

tumblr_mb34atpJyB1r4gei2o1_400.0.gif

Iie41.0.gif

Probably a bit more one-sided tbh.

Fucking mental that for all we've been getting bitchslapped about, the difference is a set piece that was either brilliant or completely unintentional but still came off (and looks significantly more like it was the latter than the former to me)

Need a couple of subs + some sort of change in shape to have any chance, but has the feel of one of those games where 1 more goal for Hearts will just see all the Thistle players going through the motions.... well, more than usual anyway.

Harkins off is the obvious sub, you can make a case for pretty much everyone else getting shunted off too (Fitzpatrick with a slack sideways pass putting us into trouble, Slater ineffectual, Mansell looking a polar opposite of Uche for Hearts in leading the forward line and causing headaches for defenders etc.)

Archived