Rangers vs St Johnstone 16th Feb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Looks as though Jermain Defoe is good value for money so far

I wouldn't want him at Saints, he contributrs absolutely nothing. Spent the whole game standing about moaning :lol:

Rangers didn't manage a shot on target in that entire second half, they'll still claim the ref stopped them winning. We looked much more like ourselves, positively strolled that defensively, hopefully being back to playing dross like this helps forget the beastings Celtic gave us.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't want him at Saints, he contributrs absolutely nothing. Spent the whole game standing about moaning :lol:

Rangers didn't manage a shot on target in that entire second half, they'll still claim the ref stopped them winning. We looked much more like ourselves, positively strolled that defensively, hopefully being back to playing dross like this helps forget the beastings Celtic gave us.

I for one am absolutely shocked that an over the hill, overpaid former Premier League star would float around at Ibrox stealing a wage

Just now, tree house tam said:

The rangers are nowhere near as good as Celtic,  there was no need for lack of confidence. 

They really are miles behind, can only assume they're trolling, or stupid, when they claim theyre in a title race this season.

very good result for St Johnstone that - would have been very easy to shite themselves against the badge rather than that powderpuff Rangers* team considering their recent run of fixtures (alas, I've seen it happen a few times to us over the last few years...), but on the face of it they've stood firm at Ibrox for a point.

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

I for one am absolutely shocked that an over the hill, overpaid former Premier League star would float around at Ibrox stealing a wage

I completely forgot he was playing until he popped up in a close up of Lafferty. Really hope one of those Twitter stattos highlights how few touches he had today, must've been single figures.

We should have brought on the U17s at half time to show the big team how to play football.  Davis, Defoe and Lafferty are superannuated has-beens.  The only upside?  Kamara looks a good signing.

Hard lines to the fermers.  Much better organised and determined than us.

We got away with a draw today.

Back four were outstanding, Joe MOM for me but no real failures. Kane puts in a shift up there but there is a lack of quality at times - he does a job in games like this though.

Worrell getting official MOM was a personal highlight although the ever more depressed commentator on Rangers TV ran it close.

Rangers a million miles away from Celtic and without Morelos are very average - only Kent looked dangerous and even then not very.

What a nerve-wracking experience. I was on tenterhooks for the entire duration of that match. Fair play to Cammy Bell (man of the match) for somehow managing to prevent Jermain Defoe from adding to his sensational goal tally. The former England international was in sizzling form, forcing the ex-Rangers stopper to make a number of incredible saves.

12 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

What a nerve-wracking experience. I was on tenterhooks for the entire duration of that match. Fair play to Cammy Bell (man of the match) for somehow managing to prevent Jermain Defoe from adding to his sensational goal tally. The former England international was in sizzling form, forcing the ex-Rangers stopper to make a number of incredible saves.

Are things that bad in London that you need to apply for the Daily Record like this TRS?

Your better than this pal.

Archived