Montrose v Forfar

Patrick cregg is one dirty b*****d. Was surprised to see him last the whole game and not get sent off. Went two feet studs up on Dylan in the first half and was putting in late challenges for the rest of the game. Think Baird had a right to complain at the shambolic representative of a referee.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patrick cregg is one dirty b*****d. Was surprised to see him last the whole game and not get sent off. Went two feet studs up on Dylan in the first half and was putting in late challenges for the rest of the game. Think Baird had a right to complain at the shambolic representative of a referee.
Classy wee player aswell,hardly ever gives the ball away.But yeah he was feisty wee irish fella today

39 minutes ago, watdeadlyone said:

Have really had a good laugh reading the anti football comments and as for  watching Forfar to see entertaining football . My sides are said laughing at that one.

SP set up a game plan that worked perfectly and Baird did more greeting  than a card at Xmas..

Was heard to tell one of his teammates to go in studs first in 2nd half.

Shocking behaviour

Feel free to quote anyone who said watch Forfar to see entertaining football.  The general swipe was at Montrose and the deliberate lack of playing attractive football.  As a one-off tactical decision, fair play, if that is a general trend...oooft.

Baird was no worse than Bolo or Dillon, though I hope that the studs comment isn't true, if so that is shocking right enough.

Both sides had a few bad tackles today, the ref had a nightmare.  So many wrong decisions against both sides; players falling over and getting a foul, players being upended and play on; as previously mentioned booking one of yours and not one of ours for the same offence was poor.  Booking Hilson and giving the foul that eventually led to the red (not saying it wasn't deserved as I never saw what happened) when he was looking the opposite way was just ridiculous.

Is this one of the refs that's been fast tracked?  We can only hope so, get him away from this league please.

27 minutes ago, Loon Army said:

So you feel the elbow to the face towards the end was justified ?
I can understand the referee missing the incident because Mo were breaking up the park with the ref following play but how the linesman missed the incident beggars belief.
As for the throw in incident where Campbell put the ball out for a Forfar player to receive treatment then keep the ball, that was pathetic and an embarassment for the whole team as 3 or 4 players had the chance to return the ball. 

Forfar - you got all you deserved today

46 minutes ago, PortyMo said:

I can understand the referee missing the incident because Mo were breaking up the park with the ref following play but how the linesman missed the incident beggars belief.
As for the throw in incident where Campbell put the ball out for a Forfar player to receive treatment then keep the ball, that was pathetic and an embarassment for the whole team as 3 or 4 players had the chance to return the ball. 

That'll be treatment after being fouled by one of your players.  How the ref and linesman missed it beggars belief.

Tbh I didn't see an elbow and if it was as bad as you say I would have expected an uproar and a straight red but nothing was made of it other than a booking. Also we should have had a penalty second half which was not given. Seems to be everything the might moles way...

14 minutes ago, Loon Army said:
1 hour ago, PortyMo said:

Tbh I didn't see an elbow and if it was as bad as you say I would have expected an uproar and a straight red but nothing was made of it other than a booking. Also we should have had a penalty second half which was not given. Seems to be everything the might moles way...

We are the mole.

Firstly sorry my child got a hold of my phone for the above non reply’s lol.
Paddy was hard and fair today, the only dirty one today was the rat Baird!! Paddy won the ball with the challenge on Dylan in the first half, yes he might have caught him on follow through but won the ball fair and square. The rat tried to rip Terry’s ear off has the were on the ground infront of the stand, that’s allowed yeah? I think not....so go greet into your Bridies!! We are new to the league and punching above our weight!! COYM

35 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Anyone else seeing a dive for that pen?

If you thought that was a dive then it's time you packed football in.

Baird knew he connected with him, having lost the ball leading up to that incident he made a rash lunge.....minimal but enough contact.

18 hours ago, Loon Army said:
19 hours ago, PortyMo said:

Victory came at a price unfortunately.
CJ has broken a bone in his foot and will be out for a couple of months.

Hopefully fit before the end of the season.
wishing him a speedy recovery

Archived