• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

The Mo team to be changed around a bit from Saturday past and bounce back with a win.

Weir is a god and unstoppable in derby games.  Foxy to sacrifice himself in the Basin to appease him before the game, to no avail.

Be a good set of lads Forfar and knock Airdrie and Montrose out of play-off contention without us having to kick a ball in succesive weeks.

Then yourselves, us and Raith can sit sipping cocktails and smoking cigars until May.

We owe Forfar a doing.
1 point out of 6 this season when we should have had at least 4.

Depends what forward line SP decides on this week.

Macallum   

Meechan     Whyte                  Travis    Eckersley

Bain          Muzza                       Irvine     Coupe

Baird

Hilson

This is the starting 11 to win on Saturday

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Macallum   

Meechan     Whyte                  Travis    Eckersley

Bain          Muzza                       Irvine     Coupe

Baird

Hilson

This is the starting 11 to win on Saturday

No Reilly? 

Prediction - match abandoned after halftime once 3 inches of grease from the pies solidifies on the playing surface.

Reilly and Easton to start and will be joined by another 9 players after 15 minutes once Montrose get their first corner.

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Aye lets remove all creativity from our midfield, that's a good idea..

So let's stick by Reilly (who has been poor for the last month) and Easton (manager going ape shit on saturday) not sure if you have noticed but we have a big pool of players now.

This will be a midfield battle and the wide men will both have a defensive job to do......like i say to win this i would go with that starting 11 with a bench of Malone-Easton-Spencer-King-Scott-Keeper. 

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

Reilly not even in the bench? He’s the key to our passing game

That bench confirms he's trolling.

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

That bench confirms he's trolling.

I particularly enjoyed your selection.......:rolleyes: really looking froward to seeing it 'again'.

3 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Reilly not even in the bench? He’s the key to our passing game

No need to fret...it's only my opinion for this game, crikey Bollan never listened to me on here so i doubt if JW will.  ^_^

No need to fret...it's only my opinion for this game, crikey Bollan never listened to me on here so i doubt if JW will. 

Lets hope he doesn’t anyway...

Not making any predictions about our starting line up but it had better not be the same as last week.

Very tough game indeed today.Forfar have good quality all over the park assembled a really good squad and would take a point right now.
If we play like we did last week we will get thumped hoping for a big response today....COYM

Montrose by far the most anti-football team I’ve seen this season, very tough watch. We weren’t at it today and probably a deserved Mo win but what a tough viewing