Livingston v Dundee

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
9 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
f**k that, we want to help send you down.
_41209805_hassankachloul203.jpg&key=6df1d486cdb7eda8dd50a12008c5f0abe132437bd7d388877da568a8092d352d

Is he offering a fight or a wee kiss

Both...he's a nice guy. He'll kick your head in but he'll give you a cuddle after to make you feel better

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Imagine breaking insolvency rules and getting demoted to the bottom tier.

Sevco levels of minter.

giphy.gif

Have to pull you up here. Demoted teams don't  have to apply for 'associate membership' of a football League in order to play. Teams that didn't exist before do.  Even then the 'associate' membership was invented there and then by the SFA.

Footnote..old Rangers still held the membership for the Premier League at the time (it hadnt transferred to the Dees yet) when Sevco played Brechin in late July.  It would appear that the SFA had 2 'Rangers' teams in Scottish football at the same time.

Hearing Robbo and Jacobs both have a chance for this one, would be a big boost for us if that was the case. 
Kelly, Odoffin, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow, Lamie, Jacobs, Pittman, Byrne, Robinson, Hardie. 
Perhaps an appearance on the bench for Raffa too ? 

Don’t think Lawson deserves to be dropped, It’s hard with so many midfielders with who to put in and leave out. Do like the look of that team though.

1 hour ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Don’t think Lawson deserves to be dropped, It’s hard with so many midfielders with who to put in and leave out. Do like the look of that team though.

I agree, Lawson was excellent at Tynecastle, but who do you leave out of that midfield for him ? 

To me the team I suggested is about as full strength as we’ve been all season. 

I agree, Lawson was excellent at Tynecastle, but who do you leave out of that midfield for him ? 
To me the team I suggested is about as full strength as we’ve been all season. 

Probably Robinson since he hasn’t played for so long. Agreed though that team looks about as strong as we could get but I reckon Lawson has a lot more to give. Not the best defensively but he looks great going forward so I’d have him just in behind Hardie.

11 minutes ago, Shaun De Bruyne said:

Probably Robinson since he hasn’t played for so long. Agreed though that team looks about as strong as we could get but I reckon Lawson has a lot more to give. Not the best defensively but he looks great going forward so I’d have him just in behind Hardie.

That’s fair, although I think Robbo is extremely under rated, our record with him in the team is far superior to it without him, if he’s fit he plays for me but I understand what you’re saying about Lawson. 

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

Have to pull you up here. Demoted teams don't  have to apply for 'associate membership' of a football League in order to play. Teams that didn't exist before do.  Even then the 'associate' membership was invented there and then by the SFA.

Footnote..old Rangers still held the membership for the Premier League at the time (it hadnt transferred to the Dees yet) when Sevco played Brechin in late July.  It would appear that the SFA had 2 'Rangers' teams in Scottish football at the same time.

50 minutes ago, Afro said:

Rangers died. Livi survived.

Thank you.

TBF, I didn't say it was the same thing that happened to both teams because you are obviously correct Afro, The Rangers are a new club.

However having to be in the 3rd division due to financial mismanagement is very Sevco. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

TBF, I didn't say it was the same thing that happened to both teams because you are obviously correct Afro, The Rangers are a new club.

However having to be in the 3rd division due to financial mismanagement is very Sevco. 

giphy.gif

That's not what happened to us , HTH.

Archived