Livingston v Dundee

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johnnydun said:

What did then? :lol:

Livi 5 got stitched up by the SFA. can't be arsed going through the details again, it's old news. However Dundee fans are hardly in a position to have a pop at Livi fans for their club's financial mismanagement, it's akin to Andrew Dallas calling Willie Collum a shit referee.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Livi 5 got stitched up by the SFA. can't be arsed going through the details again, it's old news. However Dundee fans are hardly in a position to have a pop at Livi fans for their club's financial mismanagement, it's akin to Andrew Dallas calling Willie Collum a shit referee.

We have a winner!

tenor.gif

Saying you got "stitched up" is very Sevco.

That’s fair, although I think Robbo is extremely under rated, our record with him in the team is far superior to it without him, if he’s fit he plays for me but I understand what you’re saying about Lawson. 

Have to agree with you there, I’ve always said Robinson is under rated. It’s good having so much healthy competition in midfield. Keeps them all on their toes and they know they’ve got to work hard to keep their place.

Fucking disgusting that in the modern era we live in that Livingston don't have a TV channel.

Do you c***s still watch 10inch black and white tvs and play your Atari computers.

To be fair Livingston weren’t around in the days of black and white TVs and Atari computers.

Archived