Livingston v Dundee

1 hour ago, dd23 said:

Absolute red, could easily have had a severed scrotum with wee black balls all over bigger pink ones.
Also I think a penalty from watching on Alba, undoubtedly a break for us, but we're probably due a couple. Livi are in no danger whatsoever.

I feel we're waiting for some breaks as well. Only one penalty, a few dodgy offside calls and the shocker of a red card in Dundee. 

FWIW, I thought the penalty claim would be clearer given what has been said. Far from a stonewaller.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a soft red card but a red card nevertheless because of the way he looked to have gone in. The Dundee player was barely touched but went down dramatically.  No point in appealing 

The penalty was a stonewaller which the ref bottled out of giving. There is no way to say we would have scored from it of course, but it would have been good to get the chance. Pity Beaton, who was the one who actually made the decision on the red card hadn't been so helpful over the penalty. I've never seen a 4th official get so involved in a game. He was up passed the home dug out at one point on the pitch moving the ball for a free kick. I think he really does have an inflated sense of his own worth. Erse!

I love how good our pitch looks. Makes the seething Brexit da's rants even funnier.

Quickly skipped most of the game on Alba to get to the important bits, definitely a red card. At the time I thought it was a 50/50 as the Dundee player was in the way so I didn't see just how silly it was from Byrne :lol: No need to go in like that really, we've loved how stuck in the players get but they've done it without making stupid challenges like that.

Penalty was a stonewaller though, I blame the pitch. Genuinely no idea how the ref has called that a dive.

Good to see us get a goal at least, been a while. And one from a long throw as well, it's like 2018 again. Not too disappointed with our performance overall, was always going to get a bit awkward being down to 10 men for most of the game. Hardie needs someone alongside him so the red card meaning Robinson dropping back a little made us much less effective up front. Good to see Robinson back though, he adds so much to the team and it's a shame he couldn't have been more composed for those chances he got. Still think we're safe but f**k me I just want to see us win again before the season's over :lol:

Only thing that disappointed me was how sevco-ey (some of) the Dundee fans were, cringe inducing stuff. Team on the other hand will definitely stay up, could have been a much worse scoreline for us and I'm just grateful we were beaten by a peach of a goal rather than some shitey tap in or something.

Picture me feet up with a fucking tin.

Have that you Livi c***s. Get that right round every one of you Livi b*****ds. Turning up on your own plastic shitehouse and drilling a Derry dart into the hearts. Fucking get in there you c***s.

A Scotty Wright love song. 

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I love how good our pitch looks. Makes the seething Brexit da's rants even funnier.

Quickly skipped most of the game on Alba to get to the important bits, definitely a red card. At the time I thought it was a 50/50 as the Dundee player was in the way so I didn't see just how silly it was from Byrne :lol: No need to go in like that really, we've loved how stuck in the players get but they've done it without making stupid challenges like that.

Penalty was a stonewaller though, I blame the pitch. Genuinely no idea how the ref has called that a dive.

Good to see us get a goal at least, been a while. And one from a long throw as well, it's like 2018 again. Not too disappointed with our performance overall, was always going to get a bit awkward being down to 10 men for most of the game. Hardie needs someone alongside him so the red card meaning Robinson dropping back a little made us much less effective up front. Good to see Robinson back though, he adds so much to the team and it's a shame he couldn't have been more composed for those chances he got. Still think we're safe but f**k me I just want to see us win again before the season's over :lol:

Only thing that disappointed me was how sevco-ey (some of) the Dundee fans were, cringe inducing stuff. Team on the other hand will definitely stay up, could have been a much worse scoreline for us and I'm just grateful we were beaten by a peach of a goal rather than some shitey tap in or something.

Were you one of the Livi fans who walked past as I gloated right in your pus?

Get that round you by the way.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

There is not much shittier things that can happen  to a person than being " gloated right in the pus "  ....nightmare..

These Dundee lads actually have a bit more fight in them than I though, peak banter. Enjoy it lads :D St Mirren doon, Hamilton keep United doon, Dundee stay up? Ideal world. I'd even let you lot keep United down in the playoffs for astro-lutely peak banter :D 

4 hours ago, The Master said:

A shot that's going wide but takes a deflection off a defender and goes in isn't classed as on target. 

Agreed. It’s classed as an own goal i.e. the person who sent it goalwards gets the ‘credit’ for scoring a goal (on target for them) in their own net and the person hitting it wide gets no credit I.e. not classed as on target.

i keep f*cking up this multi quote thing. :thumbsdown

Thank you.

A genuine laugh out loud moment. ‘Gloated in the pus’ - you’ve a lovely turn of phrase DFC92.

These Dundee lads actually have a bit more fight in them than I though, peak banter. Enjoy it lads [emoji3] St Mirren doon, Hamilton keep United doon, Dundee stay up? Ideal world. I'd even let you lot keep United down in the playoffs for astro-lutely peak banter [emoji3] 

That would be beautiful mate. You guys will be safe by April I would have thought.

Thank you.

Archived