Livingston v Dundee

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, crispy said:

Had we taken our chances it could’ve been a comfortable win :lol: I’m raging we lost that.

Hahahaha. On that reckoning if we’d taken our chances as well it would’ve been an easy  8-3 win instead of just 2-1. Some game that could’ve been. 

Absolute red, could easily have had a severed scrotum with wee black balls all over bigger pink ones.
Also I think a penalty from watching on Alba, undoubtedly a break for us, but we're probably due a couple. Livi are in no danger whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Red Card all day long, high feet, studs showing and caught the player.

Never a pen.

How any Livi shitebags could think they were unlucky or deserved the win is delusional. 

High feet - check

studs showing - check

straight leg - check

caught the player - check 

nowhere near the ball - check

= Kusunga’s challenge on Erskine

you had lots of wild shots from outside the box. I wouldn’t call them chances. As I’ve said earlier, we were 1-0 up and missed a sitter so I’d argue we were closest to a comfortable victory. Finishing in the box not good enough from us.

1 minute ago, crispy said:

High feet - check

studs showing - check

you had lots of wild shots from outside the box. I wouldn’t call them chances. As I’ve said earlier, we were 1-0 up and missed a sitter so I’d argue we were closest to a comfortable victory. Finishing in the box not good enough from us.

The easiest chance in the game was the tap in that Wright sent over the bar from about 6 or 7 yards at nil nil. Not far behind that was Nelson’s header in the 1st half and Gowser’s chance again from about the same distance as Wright’s in the 2nd half. Also Dales wasn’t offside when played through 1 on 1 with the keeper 2nd half.

Yeah Livi missed 1 great chance, no mention of the brutality Lithgow got away with tho. 

8 minutes ago, crispy said:

High feet - check

studs showing - check

straight leg - check

At least two of our chances that didn't lead to goals, one of which was an absolute sitter, were inside the box. 

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The easiest chance in the game was the tap in that Wright sent over the bar from about 6 or 7 yards at nil nil. Not far behind that was Nelson’s header in the 1st half and Gowser’s chance again from about the same distance as Wright’s in the 2nd half. Also Dales wasn’t offside when played through 1 on 1 with the keeper 2nd half.

Yeah Livi missed 1 great chance, no mention of the brutality Lithgow got away with tho. 

Did you use brutality in a post earlier in this thread (can’t be bothered scrolling, sorry)? Do other Dundee fans think this?

Also, I agree that the ref should’ve stopped it for the Wright head knock. I heard someone shout “Lamie, play the whistle!”. I didn’t think the player was particularly badly injured, if at all, but when are they ever? It was a strange one.

3 minutes ago, crispy said:

Did you use brutality in a post earlier in this thread (can’t be bothered scrolling, sorry)? Do other Dundee fans think this?

Don’t think so. 2 terrible tackles that both merited bookings. The shitebag  body check on Wright 1st half and wiping out Curran in the 2nd half, both terrible tackles. 

Btw it’s not only a chance if you hit the shot on target. 

34 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Btw it’s not only a chance if you hit the shot on target. 

I tend to agree although, while stating the obvious, there’s literally no chance of scoring if you don’t hit the target.

i really shouldn’t be getting this wound-up about this game :lol: this tends to happen when I think we could’ve got something against a team. In this instance, it’s compounded by the fact that we didn’t get the breaks and I thought we were more than competitive with a man less ie not sitting with everyone behind the ball.

F*ck it. On to the next one.

edited: removed petulant parting shot 

1 minute ago, crispy said:

I tend to agree although, while stating the obvious, there’s literally no chance of scoring if you don’t hit the target.

i really shouldn’t be getting this wound-up about this game :lol: this tends to happen when I think we could’ve got something against a team. In this instance, it’s compounded by the fact that we didn’t get the breaks and I thought we were more than competitive with a man less ie not sitting with everyone behind the ball.

F*ck it. On to the next one. Wish you all the best and that you steer clear of the play-off for promotion out of the Championship next season. 

Bitter as f**k

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Bitter as f**k

Agreed. Fortunately, I can dodge the Dees fans at work. Also, f*cked up my Saturday night by running late and finally this result did my coupon! :lol: Fantastic!

I’ve wasted enough time whinging on this thread and it’s quite clear the 3 points aren’t coming back now. Over and out.

8 minutes ago, crispy said:

A shot that's going wide but takes a deflection off a defender and goes in isn't classed as on target. 

i really shouldn’t be getting this wound-up about this game [emoji38] this tends to happen when I think we could’ve got something against a team. In this instance, it’s compounded by the fact that we didn’t get the breaks and I thought we were more than competitive with a man less ie not sitting with everyone behind the ball.
F*ck it. On to the next one. Wish you all the best and that you steer clear of the play-off for promotion out of the Championship next season. 
Definitely bitter.

IMG_20190216_232230.jpg

Archived