Livingston v Dundee

Livingston FC to hire a business consultant this week only for him to come off the bench in the 67th minute and revealed as Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Unfortunately for him, the big nosed talisman is dispossessed in the 82nd minute by Andy Dales who feeds Andy Nelson for his second of the game just before Nelson's hat-trick in the 84th minute to seal a 3-0 victory for the mighty Dee. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is hot flame worth a visit?

If you like bland, mass-produced shite, then abso-fucking-lutely. Otherwise, save your dosh.

Not much by way of decent fare in Livingston, the Saltire up by Livingston North station isn’t too bad. Almondvale Suite gets decent reviews but as I’ve never been, I’ll let someone else pass true comment on it.

Is this Menga guy any good ? 18 games and 2 goals ? Or is he a creator more than a goalscorer ?

He’s like a slightly better version of Moussa. Nothing like the skill or grace of Prince Andrew but a handful. Unpredictable - you get the impression even he doesn’t know what he’s going to do with the ball.

55 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s like a slightly better version of Moussa. Nothing like the skill or grace of Prince Andrew but a handful. Unpredictable - you get the impression even he doesn’t know what he’s going to do with the ball.

Pretty much tbh. He's fast and constantly takes the man on but has a shite work rate and struggles to last 90 mins. Strong though and can hold off defenders and win his fair share in the air but ultimately he's a winger being asked to play as a target man

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:
I’m not going to this as on holiday so that instantly boosts our odds massively.

I’ve been to around 75% of our games this season (home and away) and still not seen us win.

I'm away as well - having a long weekend in Marrakesh.

So is David Martindale, I think he is out there on business though.

If you like bland, mass-produced shite, then astro-fucking-lutely. Otherwise, save your dosh.

Not much by way of decent fare in Livingston, the Saltire up by Livingston North station isn’t too bad. Almondvale Suite gets decent reviews but as I’ve never been, I’ll let someone else pass true comment on it.

FTFY

FTFY

:lol: Top work, sir.

I have a bad feeling about this game in general. Dundee huffed and puffed a bit during the Boxing Day match, but they seem to have added a wee bit more since then. A return to form here for us would be most welcome.

17 hours ago, Afro said:

If you like bland, mass-produced shite, then abso-fucking-lutely. Otherwise, save your dosh.

Actually I'd disagree; the Teppanyaki / Yakitori live cooking station at hot flame is very good.

Choice of scallops; prawns; steak; sole/salmon; squid etc. cooked on a hot plate with a variety of marinades served with or without noodles and veg is very good and you can go back as many times as you like.

Provided you have the time its certainly exceptional value for money. But beware the costs of the drinks that can mount up a bit; particularly if you're a greedy bassa like me.

Elsewhere the Livi Inn is pretty good but they keep running out of stuff, particularly the mixed grill. Toni Mac's lunchtime menu is also exceptional value for money even if some of the dishes are a little uninspiring (pizzas are good though).

Lime Kiln food can be pretty good, particularly the Balmoral chicken , but the service is shockingly bad - make sure you leave plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of time.

Livi have a had a great season but they look to be treading water a bit now.  No wins since the mad 5-0 horsing of Hearts in December.  We on the other hand are taking the league by storm with our new signings...

A full 90 please, Dees, none of this last minute equaliser pish. 

2-1 the Dees.  Nelson, with both.

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

Livi have a had a great season but they look to be treading water a bit now.  No wins since the mad 5-0 horsing of Hearts in December.  We on the other hand are taking the league by storm with our new signings...

You're confident we'll score then - something we haven't done in 2019.... so far?

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

We're playing decent enough but can't score a goal for toffee.  Ryan Hardie who was on fire pre winter break is suffering from a bout of amnesia, and forgotten where the opposition's goal is. And can't remember when we last scored from a set piece.

Despite our current run of form i'm looking forward to this game, and have a good feeling about us getting a win, however there is absolutely no sound reasoning behind this optimism.

Archived