Livingston v Dundee

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was at Dens, I'd feel almost certain of us winning considering our improvement vs Livi's slide (though I should know better at this point to not trust Dundee)

However, with this being at the Pasta Dome, I wouldn't be surprised if Livi once again used their skill on their awful pitch to take the game.

Might as well stay kind of positive even through the dick punches we've had in the last two games and say a win for us, 1-2 with Nelson scoring a double from nothing.

Refreshing to see the pitch excuse coming up early in this thread and before a ball has even been kicked. 

A draw to maintain the gap or a win to all but secure safety, we went back to basics against Hearts and looked like our old self again. 

Dundee have improved, no doubt about that and will be targeting this game, but we can pick them off if we continue the basics and give Hardie some decent service. 

Be interesting to see the line up, not entirely sure how the injuries look but we had been very short for the Hearts game, Tiffoney, Menga, Robinson, Miller and De Vita coming back would all be a massive boost for this. 

We are obviously miles better than our last visit to Almondvale. That was probably our worst performance of the season. We now play far more like Livi do and it will be interesting to see how they respond to our hard, high pressing game. God knows why but I’m relatively confident about this one. Livi 1 Dundee 2

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

We are obviously miles better than our last visit to Almondvale. That was probably our worst performance of the season. We now play far more like Livi do and it will be interesting to see how they respond to our hard, high pressing game. God knows why but I’m relatively confident about this one. Livi 1 Dundee 2

Livi the trendsetters.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

We typically tend to just counter attack with long balls, I know it's just guessing but that tends to work against a high press does it not? :D We struggled when teams sat back against us typically, especially like St Johnstone. We've struggled in the games where we were given time to sit back on the ball, we win games by having less possession as a positive to ourselves.

19 hours ago, Mpire said:

Biggest game of the season for Livi in my book. Win it and almost guarantee safety. Lose and our terrible form will continue....

You guys will be fine. I wouldn't even be surprised if you lost every game and still finished 10th. A couple more draws would be enough to stay up.

Archived