• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Our best chance of collecting points before the split??

The next step in Livi's ongoing slide down the table, or the first steps of a mini-revival?

Can Dundee keep it down to only 3 goals conceded from set pieces?

So many questions...

If this was at Dens, I'd feel almost certain of us winning considering our improvement vs Livi's slide (though I should know better at this point to not trust Dundee)

However, with this being at the Pasta Dome, I wouldn't be surprised if Livi once again used their skill on their awful pitch to take the game.

Might as well stay kind of positive even through the dick punches we've had in the last two games and say a win for us, 1-2 with Nelson scoring a double from nothing.

Biggest game of the season for Livi in my book. Win it and almost guarantee safety. Lose and our terrible form will continue....

We really should be beating mobs like these, come on Livi. Win this and we're basically safe

Refreshing to see the pitch excuse coming up early in this thread and before a ball has even been kicked. 

A draw to maintain the gap or a win to all but secure safety, we went back to basics against Hearts and looked like our old self again. 

Dundee have improved, no doubt about that and will be targeting this game, but we can pick them off if we continue the basics and give Hardie some decent service. 

Be interesting to see the line up, not entirely sure how the injuries look but we had been very short for the Hearts game, Tiffoney, Menga, Robinson, Miller and De Vita coming back would all be a massive boost for this. 

We really should be beating mobs like these, come on Livi. Win this and we're basically safe

IMG_1725.jpg

I like this idea that Livi still don't think they are safe. Have you looked at the bottom 3 teams? Now just give us the win lol

I feel confident going into this after the Hearts game. One change - Menga (if fit) for Lawless. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

We are obviously miles better than our last visit to Almondvale. That was probably our worst performance of the season. We now play far more like Livi do and it will be interesting to see how they respond to our hard, high pressing game. God knows why but I’m relatively confident about this one. Livi 1 Dundee 2

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

We are obviously miles better than our last visit to Almondvale. That was probably our worst performance of the season. We now play far more like Livi do and it will be interesting to see how they respond to our hard, high pressing game. God knows why but I’m relatively confident about this one. Livi 1 Dundee 2

Livi the trendsetters.  :rolleyes:

I'll go for a 0-0 atrocity of a football match

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

We typically tend to just counter attack with long balls, I know it's just guessing but that tends to work against a high press does it not? :D We struggled when teams sat back against us typically, especially like St Johnstone. We've struggled in the games where we were given time to sit back on the ball, we win games by having less possession as a positive to ourselves.

4 hours ago, East Calder Lion said:

Surely we will get a goal. 1-0 to the Amber Machine.

Not scored in 2019!!!

6 minutes ago, Mpire said:

Not scored in 2019!!!

And long may that trend continue. However, we are still conceding the bullshittiest of goals, so there's a decent chance it ends.

19 hours ago, Mpire said:

Biggest game of the season for Livi in my book. Win it and almost guarantee safety. Lose and our terrible form will continue....

You guys will be fine. I wouldn't even be surprised if you lost every game and still finished 10th. A couple more draws would be enough to stay up.

3-0 Livi, but it doesn't really count cause it's on plastic and all 3 of our goals will be from set pieces and only goals from open play are proper goals.