• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Nocknosh1988

Talbot crumble

Bit disappointed with this thread. When I read the title I thought it was a new delicacy introduced by the caterers. You could start a trend with Cumnock dumplings or kello stovies. 

Whilst I agree this is a poor attempt at winding the Talbot faithful up, it has indeed had the desired effect.

It has also highlighted the fact that despite Talbot's undoubted success their support is obsessed with the feeder club playing on council ground and can even keep track of how many points we have earned in our last few games.

10 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

Whilst I agree this is a poor attempt at winding the Talbot faithful up, it has indeed had the desired effect.

It has also highlighted the fact that despite Talbot's undoubted success their support is obsessed with the feeder club playing on council ground and can even keep track of how many points we have earned in our last few games.

It's better known as pity!

12 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

To be fair its not hard to keep track of the points won under Burns. We can count them on one hand and we don't even have to use our 6th finger

Wondered when we would get the dose of entertainment that is a cumnock fan trying to have a joke at the expense of a rival team being knocked out of a cup they have never played in. :lol:

2 hours ago, valleyboy said:

Cumnock dumplings 

Plenty of dumplings in cumnock 

5 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Didn’t he start on the bench again lol , my point is that a defeat of that margin could derail the team.

Defeat Against a full time team. But you're here acting like they got beat from an amateur team :blink:

The Scumnock junkies just love to see the Talbot get beat. It was a great Scottish cup run and something the Black n White shite can only dream of... a bit like having a wash with soap, stuff of dreams.

23 hours ago, CC1987 said:

Or has it highlighted how pish cumnock are when all u hear on here from some is them laughing at the thought of , and now it actually happening, a rival team being knocked out of a cup which to date they can only dream of being in?

Edited by TheAftonArmyBear

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

4 points out of 21 after a 7-1 thrashing at home to Largs saw your diddy team fold.  Hurlford away this Saturday.......ooooft!

Yous will fold now after that defeat. The most overrated Talbot team in years. 

2 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Yous will fold now after that defeat. The most overrated Talbot team in years. 

Nobody can say yous are overrated, yous get pumped and it’s expected.

2 hours ago, valleyboy said:

Bit disappointed with this thread. When I read the title I thought it was a new delicacy introduced by the caterers. You could start a trend with Cumnock dumplings or kello stovies. 

Whitletts Victoria Sponge.

All this talk of nosh has put me in the mood for a Cumnock Tart! :o

5 hours ago, iPhone said:

Whitletts Victoria Sponge.

Cumbernauld sausage, Beith bourgignon and Locheesecake.

Cumbernauld sausage, Beith bourgignon and Locheesecake.
Plum Dufftown, New Elgin Marble Cake and Smoked Pollok.

8 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Burghers. emoji6.png

Surely that's Johnstone Burghers?

Surely that's Johnstone Burghers?
Lol, Rutherglen is a Royal Burgh too you know.