• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Nocknosh1988

Talbot crumble

What a great day for young Samson. Toiling away at a cooncil park with Talbot's feeder club and then gracing Tynecastle. Stuff dreams are made off.

Pish attempt at trolling, pish attempt at a thread... 

did you ask your mum if you were allowed a beer tonight?  

Samson was immense when he came on.

His pace gave the Hearts defence no end of grief.

I can only see the Talbot juggernaut gathering more momentum buoyed by that performance . 

Clean sweep of the Junior competitions awaits !

4 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Do the Talbot crumble after defeat can see it affecting them with that defeat and having a negative effect. 

What a walloper. 

Highlight of your season will be trying to replicate the monumental draw of 2018.

Envy is a horrible affliction! 

8 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Will there be highlights of the game? BBC only showing the goals as far as I can see?

I think that was the highlights 

What a shite attention seeking post. I'm sure the experience gained will spur the team on to even greater success, to say nothing of the financial advantage it will give them 

The Noshy fella has been waiting a long time to finally be right about Talbot losing one of these. 

1 hour ago, Foul throw said:

You uploading it?

Probably tonight pr tomorrow will do a video as back at work this morning. 

Disappointing thread, looked at the heading and thought we were going to get a baking recipe. :(

17 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

What a great day for young Samson. Toiling away at a cooncil park with Talbot's feeder club and then gracing Tynecastle. Stuff dreams are made off.

Didn’t he start on the bench again lol , my point is that a defeat of that margin could derail the team.

59 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Didn’t he start on the bench again lol , my point is that a defeat of that margin could derail the team.

Nah

2 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

4 points out of 21 after a 7-1 thrashing at home to Largs saw your diddy team fold.  Hurlford away this Saturday.......ooooft!