Stranraer v Dumbarton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, beefybake said:

He's been gone from you months now.

Why are you still bleating about him. 

Because it’s hilarious that he deleted his ‘poor old me’ tweet having a dig at our fans, posted after congratulating his former assistant for beating a squad he assembled.

Fair play to Ross Perry. He came here with one of the worst reputations I can remember for a new signing and albeit he struggled at right back, when he's been fit and deployed in his natural position I think he's looked good. He's certainly looked better than the likes of Dowie.

The only thing that has properly let him down is his fitness. He's just constantly carrying an injury.

On 16/02/2019 at 17:04, Ross Forbes said:

I think they would've been teammates at Motherwell in his youth team days, but after scoring (with his right) DT ran straight to him, did a bit of a 'Broony' and just kept shouting that at him :lol:

I've no idea if Currie had been telling his defenders to show him onto his right, or if this goes back further, but either way it looked to fire Dom right up. Second half especially he was unplayable.

Right up there with my favourite player/goalkeeper interaction, to be found here around the 35 second mark.

1 minute ago, George Parr said:

Callum Gallagher shows up pretty well in those highlights. Seems like the only thing missing from his performance was a goal or two. Something to build on hopefully.

Said it on Saturday, he had a very good game. But should have scored 2 maybe 3 goals with the chances he had.

3 hours ago, Thommo90 said:

Because he is a p***k who thinks he was hard done by.  Taking wee digs at us on his twitter like a wee virgin.

Anyone who kept you lot in the Championship for more than 5 minutes is just about a hero.

10 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Anyone who kept you lot in the Championship for more than 5 minutes is just about a hero.

Look up the facts, a great 5 months post Bonnyrigg then absolutely rancid.  @Ross Forbes will provide you with some stats.

Managers fail, but it was all his sob stories and radio pleas for attention that really pushed me over the edge with him.  

12 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Look up the facts, a great 5 months post Bonnyrigg then absolutely rancid.  @Ross Forbes will provide you with some stats.

Managers fail, but it was all his sob stories and radio pleas for attention that really pushed me over the edge with him.  

I could, or I could just shamelessly plug this seriously in-depth article I wrote about his time at the Rock.  His time was up and, with the benefit of hindsight, he probably should've been binned after the playoffs.

http://talesfromtherock.weebly.com/home/stephen-aitken

Archived