Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
You've got me worried that you're taking this obvious wind-up seriously m8.

Sorry am distracted. I am on my way to Glasgow for glorious pints of T. My guard is down as I hurtle towards the bosom of a lifelong friend.

Send my regards to the T.

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
41 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
You've got me worried that you're taking this obvious wind-up seriously m8.

Sorry am distracted. I am on my way to Glasgow for glorious pints of T. My guard is down as I hurtle towards the bosom of a lifelong friend.

You have other pals?

:(

Quite ironic that the fans that invaded the pitch at QOTS after they scored a late penalty allowing more injury time and QOTS the chance to kick off, win and score a penalty to draw 1-1 which was the difference between finishing 8th and 10th now want the board out
I thank each and every one of them.

Will Raith be full time next season?
Not a wind up I just thought I saw a post a few weeks ago suggesting they would move to part-time....

I’m not sure what’s happening tbh, a £400,000 loss has a knock on effect for Full Time football next season. I wouldn’t be averse to a Hybrid model that Airdrieonians are adopting. Falkirk will have a lot to say in the transfer market in League 1.

5 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’m not sure what’s happening tbh, a £400,000 loss has a knock on effect for Full Time football next season. I wouldn’t be averse to a Hybrid model that Airdrieonians are adopting. Falkirk will have a lot to say in the transfer market in League 1.

Falkirk will keep you afloat, they have fecking thousands of fans dont ye know....

I've applauded Alloa's efforts this season and they thoroughly deserve their spot in the Championship next season but...

I had a wee scan of the Alloa Advertiser this morning and Goodwin and Graham were talking about people writing them off and "ramming it down people's throats". The journo even suggested some pundits had claimed "they'd do well to beat Brechin's points total"

Now, everyone did write Alloa off but not one person thought they'd struggle to get more than 4 points. They also don't seem to get that the majority of people are delighted for them to stay up, especially as a bigger club like Falkirk got embarrassed. They really are a strange club at times.

17 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I've applauded Alloa's efforts this season and they thoroughly deserve their spot in the Championship next season but...

I had a wee scan of the Alloa Advertiser this morning and Goodwin and Graham were talking about people writing them off and "ramming it down people's throats". The journo even suggested some pundits had claimed "they'd do well to beat Brechin's points total"

Now, everyone did write Alloa off but not one person thought they'd struggle to get more than 4 points. They also don't seem to get that the majority of people are delighted for them to stay up, especially as a bigger club like Falkirk got embarrassed. They really are a strange club at times.

Have you seen this?

4 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

If you don’t acknowledge that they are Scotland’s answer to Pep’s Barca then their creepy fans will throw a hissy fit. Will no doubt want endless credit for finishing above Arbroath next season too.

Aye, no bother mate, an ICT fan talking about "creepy fans" , good one. 

5 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

There's nothing wrong with a manager seeing things that way. I'd imagine it's a mindset that might even have helped them stay up.

Hughes and possibly Butcher used to go on about building a siege mentality at ICT by telling the players they had been written off in the press so it might work provided the players are on your side. IN the past it has worked for Mourinho but after he started throwing his players under the bus they, shockingly, didn't buy into his siege mentality approach.

4 minutes ago, Craigy said:

Aye, no bother mate, an ICT fan talking about "creepy fans" , good one. 

:blink: 

Sounds like there's something more going on here...

Edited by RiG

3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Be thankful Falkirk are so shite that you actually get to share a league with us. Back down to the seaside leagues you go next year.

And so it begins , not even a week after the regular season finishes and we are being tipped for relegation next season..............now where have i seen this before??

27 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

If you don’t acknowledge that they are Scotland’s answer to Pep’s Barca then their creepy fans will throw a hissy fit. Will no doubt want endless credit for finishing above Arbroath next season too.

11 minutes ago, Craigy said:

And so it begins , not even a week after the regular season finishes and we are being tipped for relegation next season..............now where have i seen this before??

Didn't take long to confirm that. 

If Arbroath are accompanied by Forfar/Montrose then it’ll be a complete failure of a season if you finish bottom. Can’t really build much of a siege mentality on the back of that.

Wouldn’t surprise me though if Arbroath finished above you especially if Goodwin leaves.

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

The harsh reality is, all of Morton's fans will be looking forward to Championship football next season.

Yep, looking forward to playing you again next season ;) 

Every season, because part time clubs in this division very rarely do anything other than battle relegation, either automatic or the playoffs.

I don’t see the issue to be honest.