Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Looking at the table, if Thistle stay ahead tonight and we get a certain set of results at the weekend, we could have 6th-9th level on 41 points and 5th on 42 points going into the final round of games.

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

This weekend:

Queens to beat County

Alloa to beat ICT

Falkirk to beat Utd

Partick v Ayr draw

Morton v Dunfermline draw

Would give:

Dunfermline 42

QOS 41

Partick Thistle 41

Morton 41

Alloa 41

Falkirk 38

with one to play.  Make it happen lads :thumsup2

;) 

Listening to Neilson tonight on the tranny, he’s putting his top team out on Sat, that’s an imminent pumping for the Grangers. QoftS to get pumped Fri night. We get a draw at EEP, the whole ground applauds & laughs at Fawkirks demise. Alloa will remain unbeaten to the end. QoftS in the POs, McK back to his restaurant & taxi. Then we can get shot of Johansson & his Twittering wife. Simple.

Surely Ayr & Inverness should be trying hard to finish 3rd & gain the extra 75k in league position prize money & gain momentum going into the play off's.

Nah it’s much funnier watching teams squirm around at the bottom. I’d be expecting Thistle to win on Saturday and Alloa to win the week after.

Dunfermline lose last 2 games, Queens lose to RC and beat Partick, Alloa win 2 lose 1 and Partick draw with Ayr and lose to Queens

Dunfermline, Queens, Partick and Alloa all finish with 41 points. 

On the outside chance Falkirk beat Dundee Utd and RC they also finish with 41 points 

42 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Surely Ayr & Inverness should be trying hard to finish 3rd & gain the extra 75k in league position prize money & gain momentum going into the play off's.

After watching a poor team pumping a really poor team tonight I think you'll need to save yourselves, we ain't helping you.

That's 3 seasons in a row where we're finishing off the season playing by far our worst football of the season, you have to ask what the f**k goes on at our training over the course of a season.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

It's not really though, is it?

The quality could be higher and I do believe there is a good argument for bigger leagues. In the context of what we have though, every team in the league being involved in some kind of battle with just two games left is high drama. Some tremendous scenes already and more to come.

Yeah, magnificent. 

58 minutes ago, Waspie said:

The quality could be higher and I do believe there is a good argument for bigger leagues. In the context of what we have though, every team in the league being involved in some kind of battle with just two games left is high drama. Some tremendous scenes already and more to come.

Yeah, magnificent. 

I agree. Is there another league in Europe that is this uncertain of the outcome? Sadly, ours isn’t a story of slowly dragging ourselves back into the fight, it’s of  manager losing his nerve and screwing it up completely while the Board simultaneously do the exact same thing to every other aspect of the club. Truly special.

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

This weekend:

Queens to beat County

Alloa to beat ICT

Falkirk to beat Utd

Partick v Ayr draw

Morton v Dunfermline draw

Would give:

Dunfermline 42

QOS 41

Partick Thistle 41

Morton 41

Alloa 41

Falkirk 38

with one to play.  Make it happen lads :thumsup2

:lol:

It will be about 7-0. 

Edited by itzdrk

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I am all for Morten and Queens to go doon.

Yes leaving local games only or the new northern league.

Reality day trips to Greenock the normal so McGills introduce a weekend service.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Sadly as predicted Ayr have run out of steam, now giving the points to every Dick and Harry. 

Walkover for Inverness in PO.

Hopefully our failure  to win down there a few weeks ago does not come back to haunt us.

The way I see it is that if Inverness beat Alloa, we're safe. I don't see Falkirk getting 6 points from Utd and County.

Queens have a better goal difference so I think as long as we don't get completely humped and ICT win on Saturday, we'll be okay and send up a band of drunks to play on the final day. (probably better than our team Lolllzzzzz)