Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Partick have the easiest run in with 2 games against a depleted Ayr side now.  Falkirk have 2 games against opponents whose season is now over (Ross and Dundee Utd). Both Partick and Falkirk will end up above Queens.
Ignoring that Queens have two games against teams with nothing to play for (and that Dunfermline are in worse form than Ayr).

5 hours ago, JessieField said:

Partick have the easiest run in with 2 games against a depleted Ayr side now.  Falkirk have 2 games against opponents whose season is now over (Ross and Dundee Utd). Both Partick and Falkirk will end up above Queens.

and by that rationale we also have 2 games against teams with "nothing to play for".

We could easily end up below both Thistle and Falkirk but let's not throw the towel in just yet.

7 hours ago, JessieField said:

I've a feeling Queens will get a win today, tho wouldn't be surprised as Bairnardo suggested with three draws in the games that matter today.

One can hope that the Pars are due a goal or two from the their exploits of hitting posts, bars and missing a penalty last week

and by that rationale we also have 2 games against teams with "nothing to play for".
We could easily end up below both Thistle and Falkirk but let's not throw the towel in just yet.

I thought that too - but I guess Ross County won’t want to lose on the day the trophy is presented.

32 minutes ago, Walter said:

I blame Alloa for all of this. There will be good people, like me, shitting themselves at football matches across Scotland today because they haven't lived down to our expectations. b*****ds!

Me too.

This run they've put together is thoroughly unsporting.

7 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Our 2-0 lead should be giving the Dunfermline fans some extra squeaky bum time for the end of the season. With Falkirk capitulation my hopes have risen we can survive.

Be deserved