Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Not quite up there with thinking Ruben Sammut would walk the league in the terrible prediction stakes but Falkirk fans never fail to disappoint.

Don't think they were rash predictions given what had gone before.

I now think you'll beat both QOS & Alloa by at least 5 goals! :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I wanted at least 10 and we already have 9, with two games in the run still to be played.

Hope the team are as greedy as I am, cause I want at least 13 points from those five matches now.

You need to pick up 6 points from the next 2 please. We appreciate the effort you putting in to help us out and keep us up. It's good to know that you lads are looking forward to a good crowdwank next year with us still in the league.

Not quite up there with thinking Ruben Sammut would walk the league in the terrible prediction stakes but Falkirk fans never fail to disappoint.
Well some of us (me) were both amused and irritated by your fans' nonsensical predictions of doom a few weeks ago. As correctly predicted, you'll be nowhere near the basement.

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

There are some mouth-watering potential play-off ties. Stewart Petrie sneaking Montrose into 4th and then relegating Falkirk in playoffs would be amusing. 

Alloa condemning Raith to the seaside, for the second season in a row would be another giggle

I think Falkirk will be fine tbh. Thistle weren't terrible last night, we were just better in the second half. Alloa continue to get surprising results. This is far from over but I feel slightly better about it now, especially with Queens at home and Alloa away in the next 10 days.

Edited by JFPar

4 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
14 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Well some of us (me) were both amused and irritated by your fans' nonsensical predictions of doom a few weeks ago. As correctly predicted, you'll be nowhere near the basement.

Nonsensical predictions of doom? 

As correctly predicted? 

We're the second most voted for team on this thread to get relegated you fucking slaver. 

5 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
15 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Charming, you filthy wee fifer tube.
Nonsensical predictions by your hilarious own support giving it woe is me.
Correctly predicted by me that you'd be well clear of danger.

^^^ absolutely GUTTED

Delicious.

16 hours ago, Scosha said:

That’s a massive win for us tonight. Pulling us 8 clear of 9th and 3 points off 4th ( :lol: ). 

Queens look in real trouble. I thought we were bad but they were honking tonight. 

Allowing for your understandable  bias towards Morton,  that's a bit of a stretch of the truth IMO.  For 65 -  70 minutes BOTH teams were equally honking,  Morton completely dominated the latter stages of the game and deserved their win.  It's surprised no-one following QoS that we conceded in the dying minutes and from a corner. 

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Allowing for your understandable  bias towards Morton,  that's a bit of a stretch of the truth IMO.  For 65 -  70 minutes BOTH teams were equally honking,  Morton completely dominated the latter stages of the game and deserved their win.  It's surprised no-one following QoS that we conceded in the dying minutes and from a corner. 

No bias from me, QOS were just absolutely shite from the kick-off and added nothing throughout the game due to their midfield being so limited. I do think this made us look better than we are right enough but I'll take it right now. 

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

No bias from me, QOS were just absolutely shite from the kick-off and added nothing throughout the game due to their midfield being so limited. I do think this made us look better than we are right enough but I'll take it right now. 

If we hadn't managed to bring out a couple of decent saves from your keeper,  didn't have scoring chances,  didn't have any shots on,  or off,   target,   didn't match you for possession for a good part of the game,  didn't win any corners, then I would agree we were shite from the start,  the stats might show  otherwise.  It was a game of two evenly matched and poor teams until you made substitutions,   after which you were the much better side and got what you deserved. 

On 23/02/2019 at 18:55, GMBairn said:

Really, 6 points from bottom with 11 games to play. I wouldn't count your chickens yet. Granted Morton and Queens are shite just now and it would be helpful for us if you beat Partick on Tuesday but if you don't then you will be looking down again.

This league is mental, realistically there are 6 teams out of 10 that could be facing relegation or playoffs down the way come the end of the season.

You were saying?

Just to reiterate: enjoy your scrap, lads. We're challenging for the right play-off places.