Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But you'll have to travel to Airdrie...
It really, really isn't great. That's coming from a fully paid up member of the seaside society. Granted it's good for ground bagging, but once the novelty has worn off you'll be pining for trips to the upper echelons of the Clyde Coast
Just ask Raith how easy it is to get out of it.

Maybe I’ll be pining for trips to Firhill, or Somerset. I’d need a lot of convincing that I’ll be pining for a trip to Greenock....[emoji16]

13 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I actually think, that as long as it’s no more than one season, I’m looking forward to the seaside league. After 9-10 seasons of playing the same teams it’ll be good to travel to different grounds and it should allow me to complete my efforts to get round all 42 grounds.
At least I don’t need to travel to Greenock for a year....

Guaranteed cup draw with Morton in at least 2 of the cups incoming

2 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

It's because you're a bunch of sanctimonious wanks under the delusion that your made up crowd figures somehow make you a big club. I've never seen a single post from a Falkirk fan on here that didn't have a sneering arrogant tone to it. 

What team is it you support?

Just now, Estragon is a fud said:

It's none of your business what team I support, dickhead

Wow. Very touchy.  A simple, civil question, and a response like that. Certainly seems that Estragon is a fud is a fud then, for sure.

7 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

It's because you're a bunch of sanctimonious wanks under the delusion that your made up crowd figures somehow make you a big club. I've never seen a single post from a Falkirk fan on here that didn't have a sneering arrogant tone to it. 

I'm not a Falkirk fan.  But you carry on thinking I am, they have clearly played you all season and triggered a collapse of mammoth proportions.

1 minute ago, Estragon is a fud said:

We deserve all the slaggings we are getting and happy to take it on the chin. A shame you're so much of a coward to admit who you support, though. Obviously you have a reason for this, probably that you're a wee shitebag that can dish it out but can't take it back. Carry on, shitebag.

30 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

A "coward" for not telling you what team I support.  :lol:

Just shut up you slevering idiot

What possible reason could you have, on an anonymous football forum, for withholding what team you support?

Unless you are indeed a shitebag.

Just now, Estragon is a fud said:

Because it's utterly irrelevant? Because it's clearly annoying the mutants here? Because I'm not actually withholding anything?

Which answer would you like best?

The name of the team you support. I thought that was obvious.