• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

448 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going down?

• Alloa Athletic
    • Dunfermline Athletic - Retired from the race
    • Falkirk
    • Greenock Morton
    • Queen of the South
    • Partick Thistle

Oooft, what an absolutely buckled mess we've got on our hands here. 
As "absolutely buckled" as someone pretending they dont care if their club gets relegated now that they find themselves in the mix?

Not for me to say but I doubt it.

Just as well it's not for you to say as you'd probably have another four attempts and still make an absolute c**t of it. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.0bdedc840ffea84d7cdd35d873327f49.jpg

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As "absolutely buckled" as someone pretending they dont care if their club gets relegated now that they find themselves in the mix?

Not for me to say but I doubt it.

These Morton fans who “don’t care” about seemingly anything have contradicted themselves somewhat with the fact they’ve cried for the entire season that you stole their manager. 

10 hours ago, thisal said:

Squeaky bum implies you have kept at least some control of your sphincter. I'm pure shiting it. 

Don't worry Jobbie McCall will see yous alright. Expect a team of youth players at Firhill.

2 hours ago, NEFarab said:

These Morton fans who “don’t care” about seemingly anything have contradicted themselves somewhat with the fact they’ve cried for the entire season that you stole their manager. 

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

I was at cappielow on Tuesday and at the end of the match you could see that they cared quite a lot..

I care. I care a bit more than 'quite a lot'. In fact, at this moment in time, I can think of nothing worse as a Morton supporter than getting done over by this absolutely atrocious Falkirk team and their c**t of a manager.

That better?

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I care. I care a bit more than 'quite a lot'. In fact, at this moment in time, I can think of nothing worse as a Morton supporter than getting done over by this absolutely atrocious Falkirk team and their c**t of a manager.

That better?

How about getting pumped off us and then getting relegated, with the board keeping JJ for next season? 

Always happy to help x. 

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This website will be some read on Tuesday morning if Ray McKinnon has stuck another nail in Morton's coffin - or vice versa.

*Wednesday.

What's Raymie doing tonight? Thought ICT were playing Morton?

So if Partick, Queens and us win on Saturday, Morton go bottom?

4 points between 6th and 10th with 2 games left? Bring it on.

52 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

We could be bottom of the league come 5pm on Saturday :( 

So could we, so could Partick, and so could Queens.