• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

474 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going down?

• Alloa Athletic
    • Dunfermline Athletic - Retired from the race
    • Falkirk
    • Greenock Morton
    • Queen of the South
    • Partick Thistle

Based on your 43 point scenario I thought I would try this for my own club for fun, who have 24 points from 24 games:

Dundee U (Home) Draw
Morton (Away). Win
Ayr (Home). Draw
Partick T (Home). Draw
QoS (Away). Draw
ICT (Away). Draw
Alloa (Home). Win
Dunfermline (Away). Lose
Morton (Home). Win
Dundee U (Away). Lose
Ross C (Home). Draw
Ross C (Away). Lose

That puts us on 39 points.
I sure hope you are wrong about 43 points....

Better to win 5/6 than this.

FWIW I think we will win home to

Ayr, Partick, Alloa and Morton

Away at

ICT and EEP

That gives us 42 points. I am sure we will get other results in the mix too.

Jarvis still to come in - heard good things about him too.

55 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Better to win 5/6 than this.

FWIW I think we will win home to

Ayr, Partick, Alloa and Morton

Away at

ICT and EEP

That gives us 42 points. I am sure we will get other results in the mix too.

Jarvis still to come in - heard good things about him too.

The 2 week break should get him up to speed. I'm liking the different options we have available now. 

1. Dundee United 

2. Ross County 

3. Ayr

4. Inverness 

5. QoS 

6. Falkirk 

7. Thistle 

8. Morton

9. Alloa 

10. Vermin 

1. Dundee Utd

2.Ross County

3. Ayr

4. Inverness

5. QoS

6. Thistle

7. Falkirk

8. Dunfermline

9.Morton

10. Alloa

Morton to join Alloa in the seasides via the playoffs.

Edited by Bairn Necessities

To be perfectly honest, I'm happy with whoever goes down, providing its not us. Morton would be peak banter but Dunfermline would be a shame, especially if Raith come up, as there's few enough games with any bite to them these days. Would still be funny enough, but the fixtures would be a big miss. 

Falkirk 5th is madness. We've given you all a 19 game head start!

Voted Alloa down although obviously I, and everyone else in the galaxy wishes to say tata to 'ton.

8th for the Bairns and I'll be quite happy TYVMI.

Surely crowds aside the morally correct relegation would be failkirk. Stealing managers, abusing disabled people, using up 40 players a season. Sub human scum imo.

42 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

To be perfectly honest, I'm happy with whoever goes down, providing its not us. Morton would be peak banter but Dunfermline would be a shame, especially if Raith come up, as there's few enough games with any bite to them these days. Would still be funny enough, but the fixtures would be a big miss. 

Be funny to think of Higginbotham in this scenario.

Would miss our 4 meatiest fixtures though

Surely crowds aside the morally correct relegation would be failkirk. Stealing managers, abusing disabled people, using up 40 players a season. Sub human scum imo.

On that basis Dunfermline will be coming down with us. Monkey chants at opposition players, mocking a young kid who tragically lost his life on the training ground.

Watch you don’t hurt yourself coming down from that high horse.

41 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

On that basis Dunfermline will be coming down with us. Monkey chants at opposition players, mocking a young kid who tragically lost his life on the training ground.

And the Norrie chants if you want to play it that game. Was loud and clear post match from our game at EEP in November.

We're on relegation form with a manager intent on pissing off the fans at every opportunity. I really can't see us finishing above the bottom two if Falkirk and Partick keep their form up.

And the Norrie chants if you want to play it that game. Was loud and clear post match from our game at EEP in November.

At what point did I say our fans were angels? Just fed up with Dunfermline fans taking the moral high ground and passing judgement on other fans. Every club has their fair share of arsehole fans, and I include Falkirk in that.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

43 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Clearly a Par that started it, so shut it.

Hope the Pars enjoy their moral high ground when they're lining up against Montrose next season.

14 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Are Queens in trouble of going down? I reckon they’ll finish 4th and that would be a tremendous job Naysmith has done given what I’d imagine would be thin resources.

Am I being whooshed here?

58 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Clearly a Par that started it, so shut it.

Tbh everything they said was absolutely spot on. For the record, I've genuinely never heard anyone singing/mocking Craig Gowans. Not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does as we both have idiots in our support, but I've never heard it.

Am I being whooshed here?

No

I would imagine that QoTS will have one of the lower budgets in the league.

Just now, JFPar said:

Tbh everything they said was absolutely spot on. For the record, I've genuinely never heard anyone singing/mocking Craig Gowans. Not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does as we both have idiots in our support, but I've never heard it.

They had a point, yes, as did Laurieston when he responded. You don't get to come steaming in and say "well if you're going to talk about y then I'll talk about z" as if Laurieston had brought it up.

Anyway this is distracting from an interesting thread. GET DOON.