Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Alloa have had exactly the sort of treatment this season as they should have. Most fans did expect them to finish bottom, which as the only part-time side in the division, was entirely justified. Then, when it was all said and done, many have offered congratulations and have respect for them staying up. What else were Alloa fans expecting or hoping for?

Contrast their situation with, for example, Hamilton Accies, who are continually subject to digs by the media and fans of other clubs due to their number of fans, plastic pitch, whatever else. Far, far worse than has happened to Alloa. Maybe if Alloa hang around this division long enough, they'll begin to receive the kind of disdain that Accies do in the top flight, but currently the incessant bleating of their fans is laughable.

Same old alloa

Always bleating

Estragon is a fud has all the hallmarks of Peppino.  He played the game at a high level mind, and he wasn't even brave enough to tell folk the teams he played for, so it's no surprise that the team he supports is also a huge secret. 

14 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Not since I was a young child. Sadly the adult VL contingent of wrestling fans seem determined to work  these awful terms into societies lexicon. See also "heel" and "face". Dreadful pish

As a "young child" you knew the term "shoot"? Why didn't you just enjoy the nonsensical rasslin' action?

I'm afraid you're making yourself out to be quite the fool, as is the case with most posters who try the "intellectual" gimmick.

I just told you where I know the term from sweetie. Type "heel" into the forum search bar and you can see for yourself how you VLs are spreading these terms into general usage. 

Raging VL lashing out type post ^^^

14 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

VLs are spreading these terms

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

Interesting tactics from Estragon is a fud. Hes trying to at least make out like some sort of intelligent WUM, whilst also losing the rag, and making himself look fairly stupid.

Are are we in some sort if eleaborate whoosh here? Occams Razor would suggest that this poster simply lacks intelligence, but lets see.

19 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

c***s throwing in psychology and philosophy references to me in back-to-back posts but I'm supposedly the pseudo-intellectual. :lol:

It's mortifying to think this fella is away telling his mates down the pub  mum  imaginary friend about how he schooled people on a football forum.

Imagine getting so wound up at another team getting relegated.

All threads must die eventually and this one is dying in a way that is more tragic than a Shakespearean tragedy 

Goodnight sweet prince x

On 5/8/2019 at 18:54, roman_bairn said:

I actually think, that as long as it’s no more than one season, I’m looking forward to the seaside league. After 9-10 seasons of playing the same teams it’ll be good to travel to different grounds and it should allow me to complete my efforts to get round all 42 grounds.
At least I don’t need to travel to Greenock for a year....

Your club is not concomitant enough for trips to the Tail o' the Bank anyway. :P

14 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Time to get that list at the top of the page updated and in order,  Doonhamers NO DOON, Falkirk the only yins DOON. 

If it keeps you happy