Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

If Falkirk, Raith & QOTS are all in the 3rd tier next season will that be the most f/t teams in the division at once?

Gretna, Partick, Morton and Raith in 2005/06 I’d imagine.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Didnt Queens say they would be going PT at their recent meeting?

Don't think so.

There were assurances in a recent programme that we'd remain full-time regardless of the division we're in next season.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Don't think so.

There were assurances in a recent programme that we'd remain full-time regardless of the division we're in next season.

Ok. Thought I remembered a recent fans meeting or AGM or some such where dire straits were being predicted in the event of relegation. 

Let's not tempt fate. An "administration event" in the Championship closed season is their only hope.

Let's call it 999 times out of a 1000. It's the hope that kills you.... 

Too late now. Any punishment for going into administration would apply to next season, not this one, and if any team go out of business then the play-off runners-up would get a reprieve.

Their only hope is a Clyde style punishment for someone above fielding an ineligible player.

20190506_224516.thumb.jpg.36ca2fe52202112e5802ebe03b9d2586.jpg
Quite ironic that the fans that invaded the pitch at QOTS after they scored a late penalty allowing more injury time and QOTS the chance to kick off, win and score a penalty to draw 1-1 which was the difference between finishing 8th and 10th now want the board out

Quite ironic that the fans that invaded the pitch at QOTS after they scored a late penalty allowing more injury time and QOTS the chance to kick off, win and score a penalty to draw 1-1 which was the difference between finishing 8th and 10th now want the board out
See other threads for a complete dismantling of this lie.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 hours ago, mikedafc said:

See other threads for a complete dismantling of this lie.

You've got me worried that you're taking this obvious wind-up seriously m8.

You've got me worried that you're taking this obvious wind-up seriously m8.
Sorry am distracted. I am on my way to Glasgow for glorious pints of T. My guard is down as I hurtle towards the bosom of a lifelong friend.