Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 minutes ago, TheFinalCountdown said:

I'd have my doubts about ourselves, Morton and QOS beating Montrose over 2 legs never mind Forfar and Raith. I think Partick and Alloa would be perhaps the toughest of mind within the pack. The rest would fold.

Partick have Cardle and McDonald who finished in the playoffs last year it would be a bit of a fall from grace if those two at least couldnt keep them up

1 hour ago, TheFinalCountdown said:

I'd have my doubts about ourselves, Morton and QOS beating Montrose over 2 legs never mind Forfar and Raith. I think Partick and Alloa would be perhaps the toughest of mind within the pack. The rest would fold.

I'm more confident we could get through the play offs after last couple of games especially if Kiltie is playing well.

I've said that all season and had to listen to folk tell me he was no big loss etc.
I'm keeping him as the avatar until he returns home.
When we had McIntyre as manager I thought it was a stick on that we would sign Cardle. Fantastic player on his day.

14 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:
31 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
I've said that all season and had to listen to folk tell me he was no big loss etc.
I'm keeping him as the avatar until he returns home.

When we had McIntyre as manager I thought it was a stick on that we would sign Cardle. Fantastic player and handsome b*****d.

Fixed that for you.

5 hours ago, thistledo said:

Montrose would be a good addition, mon up. Assuming we stay, that would be quite a fun away day. 

Arbroath and Montrose away days would be class. 

YHdsS0u.jpg

Arbroath granted, Montrose only decent at Mofest

33 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'll have you know that he once punched the Airdire captain and left him on his arse.

Unless the fellas in the North West have been lying to me for years.

Also decked Jamie Adams and put him on his arse. 

Adams is soft as shite though. 

Also decked Jamie Adams and put him on his arse. 

Adams is soft as shite though. 

Did Adams not dive to try and get him sent off? I remember Cardle being sent off for being wound up by Peter Murphy and hitting him.