Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bring him home

He is home. To be fair, we were sweating when you got rid of Johnston and very relieved when you appointed Crawford.

He signed a new three year contract no too long ago so wont come cheap.

Too many teams have their eye on Petrie. What he has done for us is nothing short of remarkable. 
Unfortunately for us, it can't be long until a bigger team takes a punt on him.
Big team identified.

3 hours ago, PortyMo said:

We played QOS in one of the cups early in the season. They beat us in a replay after drawing at home. I'm sure they were in better spirits then though.

You played us in two of the cups and all three games were tight. We beat you 2-1 at Palmerston in a Scottish Cup replay after a 0-0 draw at Links Park. 

We beat you 3-1 after extra time in the Irn Bru Cup at Links Park but needed a worldy from Dobbie 2 mins from time to get it to extra time. 

We were the better side in all three games for me but they were all tight and if Dobbie wasnt back I wouldnt be massively confident of winning.

18 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You played us in two of the cups and all three games were tight. We beat you 2-1 at Palmerston in a Scottish Cup replay after a 0-0 draw at Links Park. 

We beat you 3-1 after extra time in the Irn Bru Cup at Links Park but needed a worldy from Dobbie 2 mins from time to get it to extra time. 

We were the better side in all three games for me but they were all tight and if Dobbie wasnt back I wouldnt be massively confident of winning.

Scottish Cup was last year. We got pumped fae United this season.

Seeing as we have rescued Partick Thistle (we've got another 3 points for you on Saturday) and we'll rescue Alloa in the final game.
It must be pretty twitchy being a Morton or Queen of the South fan.

We’ll be ok, at least a point at EEP for us. As our manager is quoted today in the local press, we’ve now the best player in the division in Kiltie. He knows a player btw. Tidser doesn’t count tho. Ffs🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, PortyMo said:

We played QOS in one of the cups early in the season. They beat us in a replay after drawing at home. I'm sure they were in better spirits then though.

We played United in the Scottish Cup and got mauled 4-0 at home. I think this was the match that made us realise that we are nowhere near ready for another step up. 

Ayr United?

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am stunned at votes changing along with the league table tbh.

Will analyse this behaviour further

They need some top men at Falkirk to analyse managerial appointments. Maybe you should put your talents to that.