Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, madton said:

You are safe. Even if we beat you next week and you need  a win/point on the last day, you're playing a side who will be in the playoffs only a few days later and will have the reserves out. No manager will risk injuries/suspensions etc.

An Alloa/Dunfermline double is free money on the last day.

Can see DU also resting players  so add Morton and make it a treble!

Actually if Falkirk still have something to play for against a team thinking of their holidays,  there's your retirement fund 4 fold.

You do realise what football club you're on about here? The same one that was winning 3-1 against Partick back in 2013, ended up drawing 3-3, conceding 2 injury time goals, to then only need to beat an already relegated Airdrie side, lose 2-1, resulting in us being banged in to the relegation play-offs and then lose heavily to a part-time Alloa Athletic. Doon. We have history of this kind of shit and I'll not be content until it's mathematically impossible for it to happen. 

I think a point is enough for us, but our record in Inverness is fucking abysmal, to say the least, so probably best chance is against your lot, but I really can't see it. The players have chucked it and are thinking ahead to their holidays and stoating about places like Santa Ponsa with their Gucci man bags trying to get fired into 16 year old lassies. Would honestly KO every single one of the useless fuckers. 

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

You do realise what football club you're on about here? The same one that was winning 3-1 against Partick back in 2013, ended up drawing 3-3, conceding 2 injury time goals, to then only need to beat an already relegated Airdrie side, lose 2-1, resulting in us being banged in to the relegation play-offs and then lose heavily to a part-time Alloa Athletic. Doon. We have history of this kind of shit and I'll not be content until it's mathematically impossible for it to happen. 

I think a point is enough for us, but our record in Inverness is fucking abysmal, to say the least, so probably best chance is against your lot, but I really can't see it. The players have chucked it and are thinking ahead to their holidays and stoating about places like Santa Ponsa with their Gucci man bags trying to get fired into 16 year old lassies. Would honestly KO every single one of the useless fuckers. 

:lol: That's quite a post there 

3 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

COME ON JUNIOR

MAKE YOURSELF A HERO JUNIOR

YES JUNIOR

FUCKING DO IT JUNIOR

YOU USELESS FUCKING b*****d!!!!

That's it Junior, you stand there doing up your pointless wrist bandages whilst we get relegated! 

Fud.

37 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

:lol: That's quite a post there 

Went full Gordon Sawers for a moment. Think I just realised how much money I could have saved and used on much better things than following that rabble. 

On 21/04/2019 at 21:31, Nightmare said:

Fans ran alongside the Main Stand. A few idiots probably ran towards it to goad the away fans as well, but most were just doing it for the novelty of being on the pitch I think.

I remember seeing the video of the jakey looking guy with his young child. Pretty sure he didn’t drop it though.

I was at the game and I've heard the baby dropping story before but I too maintain it never happened. There was definitely a guy on the pitch with his very young kid, but he never dropped it. Not sure where this myth has come from.

Whilst it’s not mathematically confirmed Dunfermline and Morton are safe imo.

Falkirk could take something from their last 2 games as neither team has anything to play for but I think they’ve left it too late. They’ll likely finish 10th now.

That leaves Alloa, Queens and Partick. This is where it gets interesting from an Ayr point of view as we could have a big say in who finishes 9th.

Imo we’ll let Thistle get a win in one of the 2 games and also give Alloa a point on the last day to keep them up whilst Queens lose to Thistle at Palmerston.

Queens will finish 9th but Dobbie will return in the play offs and sword Raith in the final.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Try watching your side score 13 goals in 17 home matches and being managed by John Potter Mk II

A week ago we had scored 7 in 12 - a considerably worse rate - in all games and we are managed by John Potter Mk II.

Still, at least neither of us have ever had to suffer the Edge.

I’m just about the most miserable fucker going when it comes to my own club, but I’m standing aside looking on in awe at these Dunfermline fans. An admirable standard of defeatism.

No wonder.

The fans turn up in good numbers every second week to get served utter dross like we have. It’s fucking brutal.

We weren't routinely outplayed by Falkirk for what it's worth. Agree with most of the rest of his post though

Two home defeats to the worst Falkirk team ever. I’m counting that as being a routine, even if it was only just two games, given how fucking terrible this Falkirk team is.

8 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Whilst it’s not mathematically confirmed Dunfermline and Morton are safe imo.

Falkirk could take something from their last 2 games as neither team has anything to play for but I think they’ve left it too late. They’ll likely finish 10th now.

That leaves Alloa, Queens and Partick. This is where it gets interesting from an Ayr point of view as we could have a big say in who finishes 9th.

Imo we’ll let Thistle get a win in one of the 2 games and also give Alloa a point on the last day to keep them up whilst Queens lose to Thistle at Palmerston.

Queens will finish 9th but Dobbie will return in the play offs and sword Raith in the final.

Queens losing v Thistle at Palmerston on the last day?

Na  Dobbie will be back to atleast equal the club goalscoring record in a single season and keep the club he Loves in the Championship. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Expect the Unexpected. This league has been such a clusterfuck all season you just know something totally unexpected will happen in the next two weeks.

52 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Expect the Unexpected. This league has been such a clusterfuck all season you just know something totally unexpected will happen in the next two weeks.

Expect the unexpected is now your only hope.

A lot depends on the Jags score tonight. If they get beat then there is only 2 points in it going in the last 2 games. Would Falkirk try and shitfest 2 draws and hope the Jags pick up nothing?

Or will they try and at least win one of those games? 

Ayr winning those two games could mean the Jags go up against Queens with just a point ahead of Falkirk in the last game.

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I was at the game and I've heard the baby dropping story before but I too maintain it never happened. There was definitely a guy on the pitch with his very young kid, but he never dropped it. Not sure where this myth has come from.

The goading still makes me laugh.

564-766.jpg

Reminds me of when we were relegated at Killie, they invaded the pitch and headed straight to our stand where most of the Falkirk fans just laughed at them. My abiding memory is of the ugliest woman in Scotland running over, toothlessly grinning and giving us a GIRUY. She was fucking hideous and could probably infect people with an STD at 50 paces. 

3 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Queens losing v Thistle at Palmerston on the last day?

Na  Dobbie will be back to atleast equal the club goalscoring record in a single season and keep the club he Loves in the Championship. 

Sevco managed to escape the championship a couple of seasons ago m8. 

You amateur goaders amount to nothing compared to the time we got some Section B gadgie on video, complaining to the police that we were on their pitch in 2009

After much ridicule he eventually took it down. If anyone still has a copy of it seeing it again after 10 years would be tremendous