Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You're terrified?

Next season in the Championship under Johansson and a board that has completely chucked it would make 2013/14 look dignified by comparison for us; I couldn't care less which division we end up in then. But taking up a relegation spot that truly belongs to your outfit would be regrettable to say the least.

With Dunfermline still having to play Queen of the South and ourselves before the end of the season there could well be points getting dished out all round though. 

Next season in the Championship under Johansson and a board that has completely chucked it would make 2013/14 look dignified by comparison for us; I couldn't care less which division we end up in then. But taking up a relegation spot that truly belongs to your outfit would be regrettable to say the least.
With Dunfermline still having to play Queen of the South and ourselves before the end of the season there could well be points getting dished out all round though. 
Couldnt care less [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Shiting it confirmed.

(Being a slavering fanny was already on the books, so nothing new to report on that front despite that laughable offering)

It's no the winning tho m8....

Oooft, what an absolutely buckled mess we've got on our hands here. 
As "absolutely buckled" as someone pretending they dont care if their club gets relegated now that they find themselves in the mix?

Not for me to say but I doubt it.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

As "absolutely buckled" as someone pretending they dont care if their club gets relegated now that they find themselves in the mix?

Not for me to say but I doubt it.

These Morton fans who “don’t care” about seemingly anything have contradicted themselves somewhat with the fact they’ve cried for the entire season that you stole their manager. 

10 hours ago, thisal said:

Squeaky bum implies you have kept at least some control of your sphincter. I'm pure shiting it. 

Don't worry Jobbie McCall will see yous alright. Expect a team of youth players at Firhill.

2 hours ago, NEFarab said:

These Morton fans who “don’t care” about seemingly anything have contradicted themselves somewhat with the fact they’ve cried for the entire season that you stole their manager. 

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

I was at cappielow on Tuesday and at the end of the match you could see that they cared quite a lot..

I care. I care a bit more than 'quite a lot'. In fact, at this moment in time, I can think of nothing worse as a Morton supporter than getting done over by this absolutely atrocious Falkirk team and their c**t of a manager.

That better?

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This website will be some read on Tuesday morning if Ray McKinnon has stuck another nail in Morton's coffin - or vice versa.

*Wednesday.

What's Raymie doing tonight? Thought ICT were playing Morton?