Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I said that was it after Saturday tbf but tonight hastens it.

Why does it? There are still 5 teams in this fight. Granted we need to win Saturday now, but Partick game in hand is at Ayr and they are at Dingwall Saturday. Morton play ICT Tuesday. We win it is very much back in the pot.

Why does it? There are still 5 teams in this fight. Granted we need to win Saturday now, but Partick game in hand is at Ayr and they are at Dingwall Saturday. Morton play ICT Tuesday. We win it is very much back in the pot.
I dont see a win coming though. I am usually upbeat, not anymore.

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We’ve got the least wins in 32 games so far and are in really poor form at a crucial stage in the season.

Appreciate your optimism but I’m finding it hard to find any.

Thank f**k there are so many shite teams in this league.

I've been saying for weeks we're in trouble but now we are getting close, it's hard to see how all the teams below us overtake us given they are playing each other most weeks

There's 21 games left to play this season, and 17 of them feature at least of one of the 5 teams involved.  Obviously not a suprise in itself but shows how many potential twists there are left, no one is dead yet despite the pessimists among each support.

A Dundee Utd win on Friday would be handy for us on two counts, would mean County can't clinch the title vs us on Saturday, and would mean Ayr are likely to be locked into finishing either 3rd or 4th by the time we play them twice rather than having the carrot of 2nd or the stick of 5th.

I'll update the chart thingy in the morning  but I can see this being 40+ points to be safe.

25 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Karma is a bitch lads.

Prepare to get your arse touched on Saturday.

1 minute ago, NEFarab said:

If I was a Falkirk fan I wouldn’t be overly fearful. 

You lot are fucking garbage. 

In fairness, it's not clear exactly what he was threatening there.

Trying to check the play-off dates- don't know whether that makes me an optimist or pessimist. Can't see them on SPFL site or wiki.

Am I right in thinking they're normally Wed- Sat for the semis then Wed-Sun for the final, so this year would be 8 & 11, and 15 & 19 May?