Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, ptptptfc said:

I can’t inagin someone like him settling for league one at this point in their career. 

Player/manager role and he would for sure break 50 goals at that level.

I honestly wouldn't rule out any of the bottom 5 for 2 places. Alloa are like Christine (Stephen King) and Id be more concerned with being QoS, smells very much like Raith, all we need now is Yogi to come in.

Morton aren't out of it yet either, tho would say 9th is their biggest risk, they seem to shitfesting enough draws to be ok tho

Alloa are still going to be bottom. That's not really changed in the last few weeks.
Queens for second bottom. I wrongly thought Morton were going to do the freefall thing but it's them. Horrific form. 
If we win on Saturday I reckon we're safe, even assuming we lose tomorrow.
The differemce between Queens shite run and Morton/Pars is that Queens one actually has them in it now. They have made it down to within one point of us. The rest, we were specualting that their results would continue, but they never got dangerously close. Its good to have another team dragged in obviously.

Saturday is fucking massive. I do think its a must win for us. They will see it the same though. Imagine it will be a highly charged affair.

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The differemce between Queens shite run and Morton/Pars is that Queens one actually has them in it now. They have made it down to within one point of us. The rest, we were specualting that their results would continue, but they never got dangerously close. Its good to have another team dragged in obviously.

Saturday is fucking massive. I do think its a must win for us. They will see it the same though. Imagine it will be a highly charged affair.

At least Thistle fans know Caldwell is a cool head, and certainly won't spontaneously combust if they lose.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 21:24, Fuctifano said:

5c7ee8342f65b_4March.PNG.04f27887a40de1675a460bbe30d68997.PNG

Can see the difference Falkirk, Alloa, and Thistle continuing to pick up points makes. Totals for safety inching up and total for top 4 sliding down.

Now 4 times out of 1000, 43 points finished 9th tho the results needed for that seem fairly unrealistic. 40 points still a good safety barometer.

And you can now see the relative lack of wins for those 3 teams in the last 3 weeks bringing it down again. 41 points now the target to aim for. Copied the 538 formatting and used > 99% rather than spread over a couple of very unlikely scenarios

5c9929d9932d7_25March.PNG.0de1f69f9a3a5e25152d27188fb83bce.PNG

The OP's prediction of Dunfermline in 10th hasn't aged well but this is shaping up to be a fascinating battle, it could come down to who is in form at the right moment so I think the likes of Thistle and QoTS will probably be OK while it could be a very nervous month or so for Morton and Falkirk fans

The OP's prediction of Dunfermline in 10th hasn't aged well but this is shaping up to be a fascinating battle, it could come down to who is in form at the right moment so I think the likes of Thistle and QoTS will probably be OK while it could be a very nervous month or so for Morton and Falkirk fans
IT IS.