Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, virginton said:

'Any of these' meaning 'whichever of the terms was originally used to describe the person'.  For example, an actor who used to play a major part in Eastenders but is now doing the pantomime in Skegness for a living is a 'has-been' in terms of their fame and importance; regardless of whether they're still any good at their profession or not. 

Comprehension of the English language doesn't seem to be your strong suit, but I'm sure that we can walk you through this one stage at a time. 

Another blustering, shite comeback, which is as unsurprising as it is completely irrelevant.

What is surprising is that the one-man crusade to slate Stephen Dobbie stems from a man who watches Bob McHugh play every week. 

'Gutted for you.'

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Screenshot_20190212-092024_LiveScore.thumb.jpg.98f074a4521f0c8117e24abe59c97310.jpgRaith, Forfar or East Fife in the play-offs.

I'd say whoever finishes 9th in our league should deal with them 

All depends on the shit stream of form of the team who finish 9th, facing a team who win every other week versus a team who rarely win, is a big mental factor.

The recent failures of Raith, Dumbarton, Dunfermline had that shit form leading to the play offs and wasn't much of a suprise with them getting beat in them.

The standard of the league this season also is as poor as it's ever been with every team cutting each others throat because of it, the league usually at this stage has a front runner to who has won it and a bottom club adrift to be relegated, we have neither

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It depends on the manner in which they emter the play offs. If Falkirk or Partick lose momentum and slide into the playoffs, or Dunfermline just meekly turn to shit then it could happen.

If all of those teams sort their shit out and the 9th place is decided on the last day between 3 or 4 teams on decent form then I think you will be right.

Outwith East Fife I couldn't see any of those sides troubling the 9th placed side over two legs. Real plausibility that East Fife could be in the championship next season though. 

virginton's pathetic act still getting bites :lol:

He's literally been doing this shit for years and you lot continue to be his wee puppets. Pathetic.

EDIT: Div being enough of a manchild to edit his name puts him firmly in the pathetic puppet category as well.

Edited by Principal Flutie

45 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Another blustering, shite comeback, which is as unsurprising as it is completely irrelevant.

What is surprising is that the one-man crusade to slate Stephen Dobbie stems from a man who watches Bob McHugh play every week. 

'Gutted for you.'

I'd gladly fire Bob McHugh into the sun, but I'm not sure what that's got to do with Queen of the South's record of unstinting failure with their has-been striker. Looks like we can add whataboutery to your file alongside a failure to grasp basic English. 

Better luck next time. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.0a65510181d2824c545a2689f842052e.jpg

Don't think I could take another playoff at Forfar. 

Last time @Stellaboz and I drank Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange Jubilee) in the ground of a church before pishing in their wheelie bin. We were then groomed by the barman at the Vine and Monkey who kept making us shots for free, before a brief bar crawl to the ground, getting in late because Stella stopped for a chippy.

We had a tiff later on during the game and I threw a paper cup in his face.

Oh and the Pars were utterly pumped.

The second leg was quite something mind.

12 minutes ago, virginton said:

I'd gladly fire Bob McHugh into the sun, but I'm not sure what that's got to do with Queen of the South's record of unstinting failure with their has-been striker. Looks like we can add whataboutery to your file alongside a failure to grasp basic English. 

Better luck next time. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.0a65510181d2824c545a2689f842052e.jpg

Ah yes, Queen of the South's record of 'unstinting failure' which, shockingly enough, almost precisely mirrors your own club's. Or maybe mid-table mediocrity is seen as a something of a success for wee Morton?

It's fine though, we'll just recycle the Ainsley Harriott meme for the 1000th time and gloss right over the facts.

Last time [mention=27442]Stellaboz[/mention] and I drank Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange Jubilee) in the ground of a church before pishing in their wheelie bin. We were then groomed by the barman at the Vine and Monkey who kept making us shots for free, before a brief bar crawl to the ground, getting in late because Stella stopped for a chippy.
I remember that!!! He was an absolute teary and snottery mess!

Just now, Chicken Wing said:
30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Last time [mention=27442]Stellaboz[/mention] and I drank Mad Dog 20/20 (Orange Jubilee) in the ground of a church before pishing in their wheelie bin. We were then groomed by the barman at the Vine and Monkey who kept making us shots for free, before a brief bar crawl to the ground, getting in late because Stella stopped for a chippy.

As I recall the argument was due to him spilling juice on folk, including your wife.

As I recall the argument was due to him spilling juice on folk, including your wife.
In another playoff game at Stranraer, did you not also launch a hot dog roll at him?
Pair of absolute bullies found.

I am with Stellaboz here and tbqh he can and should get better "pals"

25 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Ah yes, Queen of the South's record of 'unstinting failure' which, shockingly enough, almost precisely mirrors your own club's

Since Dobbie returned for his second stint at this level, Morton have reached the promotion play-offs and Queen of the South have not (we've also had much better cup runs for the most part). So it seems that you don't know the meaning of the word 'precisely' either.

The record of the two clubs this season are almost precisely the same; a fact that only undermines your case that the signing has been any sort of great benefit to their club.  Clubs with a comparable budget can quite clearly field backup dross up front all season, be lumbered with a clown on the sidelines and yet still come out with a similar record to the model club and its marquee player. 

Gutted for you. 

Image result for ainsley caribbean

8 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

In another playoff game at Stranraer, did you not also launch a hot dog roll at him?

That rings a bell!

That was the game where you and hid a bottle of Mad Dog (or was it Buckfast?) in a hedge on a gate.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Pair of absolute bullies found.

I am with Stellaboz here and tbqh he can and should get better "pals"

Shut up or you'll be next

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

virginton's pathetic act still getting bites :lol:

He's literally been doing this shit for years and you lot continue to be his wee puppets. Pathetic.

EDIT: Div being enough of a manchild to edit his name puts him firmly in the pathetic puppet category as well.

Do you ever post anything worthwhile* or is it always just laughing emojis and calling people morons for responding to someone?

* “wrestling” doesn’t count 

Since Dobbie returned for his second stint at this level, Morton have reached the promotion play-offs and Queen of the South have not (we've also had much better cup runs for the most part). So it seems that you don't know the meaning of the word 'precisely' either.
The record of the two clubs this season are almost precisely the same; a fact that only undermines your case that the signing has been any sort of great benefit to their club.  Clubs with a comparable budget can quite clearly field backup dross up front all season, be lumbered with a clown on the sidelines and yet still come out with a similar record to the model club and its marquee player. 
Gutted for you. 
2_6099_0004?w=1366%26h=769%26q=80%26blur=0%26bg=false%26image_format=jpg&key=0c3d791f227be40d0f8dcab48d6ac088dadcc92654e026bf90a441d0713ecb06