Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on your 43 point scenario I thought I would try this for my own club for fun, who have 24 points from 24 games:

Dundee U (Home) Draw
Morton (Away). Win [emoji16]
Ayr (Home). Draw
Partick T (Home). Draw
QoS (Away). Draw
ICT (Away). Draw
Alloa (Home). Win
Dunfermline (Away). Lose
Morton (Home). Win
Dundee U (Away). Lose
Ross C (Home). Draw
Ross C (Away). Lose

That puts us on 39 points.
I sure hope you are wrong about 43 points....

Better to win 5/6 than this.

FWIW I think we will win home to

Ayr, Partick, Alloa and Morton

Away at

ICT and EEP

That gives us 42 points. I am sure we will get other results in the mix too.

Jarvis still to come in - heard good things about him too.

Guest Ecosse83
55 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Better to win 5/6 than this.

FWIW I think we will win home to

Ayr, Partick, Alloa and Morton

Away at

ICT and EEP

That gives us 42 points. I am sure we will get other results in the mix too.

Jarvis still to come in - heard good things about him too.

The 2 week break should get him up to speed. I'm liking the different options we have available now. 

42 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

To be perfectly honest, I'm happy with whoever goes down, providing its not us. Morton would be peak banter but Dunfermline would be a shame, especially if Raith come up, as there's few enough games with any bite to them these days. Would still be funny enough, but the fixtures would be a big miss. 

Be funny to think of Higginbotham in this scenario.

Would miss our 4 meatiest fixtures though

Surely crowds aside the morally correct relegation would be failkirk. Stealing managers, abusing disabled people, using up 40 players a season. Sub human scum imo.

On that basis Dunfermline will be coming down with us. Monkey chants at opposition players, mocking a young kid who tragically lost his life on the training ground.

Watch you don’t hurt yourself coming down from that high horse.

41 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

On that basis Dunfermline will be coming down with us. Monkey chants at opposition players, mocking a young kid who tragically lost his life on the training ground.

And the Norrie chants if you want to play it that game. Was loud and clear post match from our game at EEP in November.

And the Norrie chants if you want to play it that game. Was loud and clear post match from our game at EEP in November.

At what point did I say our fans were angels? Just fed up with Dunfermline fans taking the moral high ground and passing judgement on other fans. Every club has their fair share of arsehole fans, and I include Falkirk in that.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Surely crowds aside the morally correct relegation would be failkirk. Stealing managers, abusing disabled people, using up 40 players a season. Sub human scum imo.

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

43 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Clearly a Par that started it, so shut it.

58 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Clearly a Par that started it, so shut it.

Tbh everything they said was absolutely spot on. For the record, I've genuinely never heard anyone singing/mocking Craig Gowans. Not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does as we both have idiots in our support, but I've never heard it.

Just now, JFPar said:

Tbh everything they said was absolutely spot on. For the record, I've genuinely never heard anyone singing/mocking Craig Gowans. Not saying it doesn't happen, I'm sure it does as we both have idiots in our support, but I've never heard it.

They had a point, yes, as did Laurieston when he responded. You don't get to come steaming in and say "well if you're going to talk about y then I'll talk about z" as if Laurieston had brought it up.

Anyway this is distracting from an interesting thread. GET DOON.