Aberdeen v St Mirren

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

My *** mate at work has stuck a fiver on St. Mirren at 9/1.

Think he just did it to try and wind me up. He'd have his fun on Monday morning laughing if we get beat anyway.

Was gonna say 'stranger things have happened', but I've checked and they haven't.

Aberdeen -1.5 at evens looks like the value bet here to me.

Edit: this thread is dead :lol: Reflects the Forgone Conclusion-ness of the game, tbh.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Was gonna say 'stranger things have happened', but I've checked and they haven't.

Aberdeen -1.5 at evens looks like the value bet here to me.

Edit: this thread is dead :lol: Reflects the Forgone Conclusion-ness of the game, tbh.

Best odds are sticking money on us to lose 2 goals in the first 10 mins. We have plenty of previous with that kind of form.

We are consistent at Pittodrie, we lose on every visit. :lol:

Most of our new players don't have experience of Scottish football that could be said of our manager also. The planing for promotion to the premiership has been one disaster after another. The board-room have a lot to answer. Safe journey to the buds traveling to Aberdeen take off my hat to you I would not go even if I had a day off work. 

3 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Best odds are sticking money on us to lose 2 goals in the first 10 mins. We have plenty of previous with that kind of form.

We are consistent at Pittodrie, we lose on every visit. :lol:

Just noticed we have won the last 4 meetings at Pittodrie by at least 3 goals. The game before that Aberdeen was up 2-0 with St Mirren coming back to make it 2-2 (Kenny McLean pen) - before McInnes there is a lot of draws between us (mostly 0-0).  Aberdeen are going for 7 in a row wins at Pittodrie in all competitions.  Last time St Mirren won was back in 2012 in the league cup on Pens (10 games ago)

Just heard Wullie Fucking-Bellend Miller on the radio.  I hate that miserable, entitled, sheep shagging auld cnut.

If i could be arsed, I'd attach the seething Kevin Keegan clip on here about how " I would LOVE it if we beat them..."  I'm too 'meh' about this season.  

Heart hopes for a 0-0 shitfest for a point.  Head knows we're not good enough to manage that.

Darling Buds 0-5 Aberdoom 

Got a crywank pencilled in for about 1700h tonight...  

39 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Just heard Wullie Fucking-Bellend Miller on the radio.  I hate that miserable, entitled, sheep shagging auld cnut.

If i could be arsed, I'd attach the seething Kevin Keegan clip on here about how " I would LOVE it if we beat them..."  I'm too 'meh' about this season.  

Heart hopes for a 0-0 shitfest for a point.  Head knows we're not good enough to manage that.

Darling Buds 0-5 Aberdoom 

Got a crywank pencilled in for about 1700h tonight...  

.Miller is only going to talk up Aberdeen and say Saints are very weak. No lies in that. 

Archived