Queens v Dundee Utd

Considering 3 of our back 4 today shipped 4 goals in one game to Shankland alone this season, getting a clean sheet today against the league's other top striker is a good result. Especially as we've made some ground up on Ayr too.

Without wishing to be a downer about the result today and the last two games, we need to start killing games off in 1st halves while we're in control. These past three games have had really encouraging first 45 mins from us by the sounds of things. However, unless we start performing in second halves too we're going to drop points sooner or later I fear.

Still, encouraging signs heading into the final 2 or 3 months of the season.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right in line with the Pawlett goal incident, great build up and never in doubt it was a goal. Maybe I'd be a shit linesman.

After that, QoS were the better team and there could be no complaints if they had got a draw.
The linesman was clearly bailing out Dallas who missed a blatant high foot seconds earlier.

The highlight of his fuckwittery was making Utd take a free kick they'd already, validly, taken just as they were about to lose the ball. Utter clown of a referee

On 17/02/2019 at 20:50, queenslad said:

Out of interest anyone know what the possession stats were for the first half and for the second half for Queens yesterday?

First half was 47-53 in United’s favour, (if i recall correctly) and that’s how it ended according to the BBC. 

20 hours ago, MacArab said:

First half was 47-53 in United’s favour, (if i recall correctly) and that’s how it ended according to the BBC. 

Surprised at that as I thought Dundee Utd dominated first half and may have been 65:35 which would have meant we may have been 60:40 in second half - shows what I know

Archived