Queens v Dundee Utd

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Feeling more confident about United getting a positive results here now I will go with a 3-1 away win.

I assume that Aird will be ineligible to be involved in this due to the terms of the loan deal.

SPFL rules prevent it.

48 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

For me, Jacobs has to start this game even if Wilson is fit. 

I would also play Jacobs instead of Wilson, felt Jacobs played well on Sunday and breaks up play well which allows Low a lot of the ball.

Cant see anything other than a Dundee United win

2 hours ago, the tactician said:

I would also play Jacobs instead of Wilson, felt Jacobs played well on Sunday and breaks up play well which allows Low a lot of the ball.

Cant see anything other than a Dundee United win

Agree with the first part, disagree with the second. I'm confident we'll win this game.  

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

QoS are dung at the back. If DU can shackle what’s his face then they will win

Partly true. Try and play through the middle of us and they'll struggle. Stick the ball wide and get crosses in and they'll pump us. Nicky Clark on the shoulder of this defence gives me the fear.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

QoS are dung at the back. If DU can shackle what’s his face then they will win

Yes only second best number of clean sheets behind Ayr & as league position 3 equal best goals against record too... 

_20190213_222826.JPG

19 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Falkirk on -10 goal difference but trying to tell us that our defence is ‘dung’ :thumsup2

Not really that surprising when they have scored an average of about a goal a game and managed 3 against us in the last one. The worry for me is that the penny has started to drop recently about how to score against us.  The fact that more of them haven’t twigged sooner is the main reason why our defensive record isn’t as bad some others. That plus our defence doesn’t have to play against Dobbie.

Our defence has been good recently and throughout most of the season to be fair as GN makes us hard to beat. I’m hoping Falkirk was just a blip as players looked tired after midweek Scottish cup game. Although Aberdeen game again showed failures in dealing with balls into the box. Hopefully GN will nip it in the bud ASAP. 

7 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Our defence has been good recently and throughout most of the season to be fair as GN makes us hard to beat. I’m hoping Falkirk was just a blip as players looked tired after midweek Scottish cup game. Although Aberdeen game again showed failures in dealing with balls into the box. Hopefully GN will nip it in the bud ASAP. 

Nipping it in the bud would have been sorting it out 18 months ago. It's a huge concern.

17 hours ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Hoping Falkirk was a blip, along with that other blip in our previous league game?

Would be quite nice if Queens could get at least a draw here. 
No chance, DUFC are seemingly the galactico's of the Championship, no doubt they'll be spoken of in the same tones in the Championship next season.

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

No chance, DUFC are seemingly the galactico's of the Championship, no doubt they'll be spoken of in the same tones in the Championship next season.

Can’t see any Arabs seriously claiming this and only one or two doing so jokingly.

I think we are impressed by the level and quality of signings in the recent window and this gives us optimism.

Archived