Queens v Dundee Utd

Will have to try and get going again against a very good side .

We are losing to many goals from crosses need to try and get that sorted .Will have Wilson available hopefully Low and Doyle will be fit think Todd will still be out as will Aird .

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same starting line up except for LB if Booth fit, though I’d be ok with Robson.  Though there might be changes due to the playing surface.

The last time I was at Palmerston the game was called off at half time; I won’t be making the journey this time around.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Same starting line up except for LB if Booth fit, though I’d be ok with Robson.  Though there might be changes due to the playing surface.

The last time I was at Palmerston the game was called off at half time; I won’t be making the journey this time around.

Surely there will be a good traveling support 500 odd .Queens will have the usual 1200 odd fans very poor home support 

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

no chance off this game off . next week it is summer time doon hame in dumfries lol

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Will have to try and get going again against a very good side .

We are losing to many goals from crosses need to try and get that sorted .Will have Wilson available hopefully Low and Doyle will be fit think Todd will still be out as will Aird .

Would think it'll be the same starting 11, full concentration on league now. 

Mind Butcher will be out, Gomis to come in alongside Harkes for me.

Would think it'll be the same starting 11, full concentration on league now. 

Don’t think Wilson will be on bench. Hopefully the 3 who were struggling are now back in contention, surely Todd won’t be far off too?

Martin
Mercer fordyce maguire Marshall
Wilson Low
Doyle dykes Stirling
Dobbie

Harsh on Jacobs but can’t see Wilson being here to sit on bench. We really need to start kicking on again. Massive game at the start of important run of games for us.

Don’t think Wilson will be on bench. Hopefully the 3 who were struggling are now back in contention, surely Todd won’t be far off too?

Martin
Mercer fordyce maguire Marshall
Wilson Low
Doyle dykes Stirling
Dobbie

Harsh on Jacobs but can’t see Wilson being here to sit on bench. We really need to start kicking on again. Massive game at the start of important run of games for us.

No one can just walk into the team. Frizzell came here having 40 Premiership appearances, and all he did was sit on the bench apart from the 3 or so starts he had. Jacobs and Low have started together in wins vs Inverness, County and Dundee. No reason to break that combination up.

3 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

No one can just walk into the team. Frizzell came here having 40 Premiership appearances, and all he did was sit on the bench apart from the 3 or so starts he had. Jacobs and Low have started together in wins vs Inverness, County and Dundee. No reason to break that combination up.

Jacobs had been a bit ineffectual in many games but when partnered by Low he seems to be back to near his best.  I would start them in the middle.  I can't say that Wilson looked that great V Falkirk either imo. 

10 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Wilson started against Falkirk when Low was injured don't think that performance makes him auto first choice but in saying that he was maybe to similar to Jacobs. 

Wilson started against Falkirk when Low was injured don't think that performance makes him auto first choice but in saying that he was maybe to similar to Jacobs. 

Plus no guarantee low is even going to be fit. Personally thought Wilson done more than Jacobs at Falkirk.

Archived