• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Will have to try and get going again against a very good side .

We are losing to many goals from crosses need to try and get that sorted .Will have Wilson available hopefully Low and Doyle will be fit think Todd will still be out as will Aird .

Same starting line up except for LB if Booth fit, though I’d be ok with Robson.  Though there might be changes due to the playing surface.

The last time I was at Palmerston the game was called off at half time; I won’t be making the journey this time around.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Same starting line up except for LB if Booth fit, though I’d be ok with Robson.  Though there might be changes due to the playing surface.

The last time I was at Palmerston the game was called off at half time; I won’t be making the journey this time around.

Surely there will be a good traveling support 500 odd .Queens will have the usual 1200 odd fans very poor home support 

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

no chance off this game off . next week it is summer time doon hame in dumfries lol

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

Will have to try and get going again against a very good side .

We are losing to many goals from crosses need to try and get that sorted .Will have Wilson available hopefully Low and Doyle will be fit think Todd will still be out as will Aird .

Would think it'll be the same starting 11, full concentration on league now. 

Mind Butcher will be out, Gomis to come in alongside Harkes for me.

Just now, dregs 83 said:

Mind Butcher will be out, Gomis to come in alongside Harkes for me.

Butcher suspension will be for the next cup game surely.

I was sure I’d seen it was both the next league and the next cup game, although it was on Facebook so it could be a load of shite.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Was he sent off for violent conduct if so misses next game.. 

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Was he sent off for violent conduct if so misses next game.. 

Fair enough.  Will need to bring in Jimmy “Jimmy” Gomis.

Would think it'll be the same starting 11, full concentration on league now. 

Don’t think Wilson will be on bench. Hopefully the 3 who were struggling are now back in contention, surely Todd won’t be far off too?

Martin
Mercer fordyce maguire Marshall
Wilson Low
Doyle dykes Stirling
Dobbie

Harsh on Jacobs but can’t see Wilson being here to sit on bench. We really need to start kicking on again. Massive game at the start of important run of games for us.

Don’t think Wilson will be on bench. Hopefully the 3 who were struggling are now back in contention, surely Todd won’t be far off too?

Martin
Mercer fordyce maguire Marshall
Wilson Low
Doyle dykes Stirling
Dobbie

Harsh on Jacobs but can’t see Wilson being here to sit on bench. We really need to start kicking on again. Massive game at the start of important run of games for us.

No one can just walk into the team. Frizzell came here having 40 Premiership appearances, and all he did was sit on the bench apart from the 3 or so starts he had. Jacobs and Low have started together in wins vs Inverness, County and Dundee. No reason to break that combination up.

3 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

No one can just walk into the team. Frizzell came here having 40 Premiership appearances, and all he did was sit on the bench apart from the 3 or so starts he had. Jacobs and Low have started together in wins vs Inverness, County and Dundee. No reason to break that combination up.

Jacobs had been a bit ineffectual in many games but when partnered by Low he seems to be back to near his best.  I would start them in the middle.  I can't say that Wilson looked that great V Falkirk either imo. 

10 minutes ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Wilson started against Falkirk when Low was injured don't think that performance makes him auto first choice but in saying that he was maybe to similar to Jacobs. 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Wilson started against Falkirk when Low was injured don't think that performance makes him auto first choice but in saying that he was maybe to similar to Jacobs. 

Plus no guarantee low is even going to be fit. Personally thought Wilson done more than Jacobs at Falkirk.

I think over the next few weeks we'll see Wilson replace Jacobs as the starter, but I don't think it will be for this one. Same starting 11 as Sunday, with Wilson on the bench and Aird obviously missing.

This will be tough but time to get back to winning ways, which is very possible with Sir Stephen in our ranks. 2-1 Queens.