West Region Fixture Update

Kennie

22 minutes ago, Euzi said:

You have Kilsyth v Neilston on 1st May. We have played each other twice in tge league. 

Kilsyth also dont have a game v Rossvale scheduled either.

Good spot, clicked on the wrong team in a drop-down box. Neilston is the one above Rossvale.

Fixed it now. Thanks for the heads up.

27 minutes ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Beith down to play Pollok away from home twice in May.

Another good spot, thank you.

I had that game down as a midweek then discovered that it might be better suited as a Saturday game. I forgot to delete the midweek fixture.

Fixed it now, thanks again for the heads up.

Great work Kennie. In such a complicated task there's bound to be slip-ups.

You'll also need to take into account that Talbot v Pollok on 30th March will not be possible, since one or the other will be involved in the Junior Cup Semifinal.

11 minutes ago, archieb said:

Great work Kennie. In such a complicated task there's bound to be slip-ups.

You'll also need to take into account that Talbot v Pollok on 30th March will not be possible, since one or the other will be involved in the Junior Cup Semifinal.

Cheers archieb. It is on my things to do list. There will be adjustments on both the 30th March and 6th April. But at least now we know it'll only be the Premiership that will be affected.

I've also still got the West of Scotland cup to factor in. Hence the warning that the fixtures may be subject to change.

Another good spot, thank you.
I had that game down as a midweek then discovered that it might be better suited as a Saturday game. I forgot to delete the midweek fixture.
Fixed it now, thanks again for the heads up.
Great work Kennie. Bound to be the odd wee blip with so many fixtures / teams.

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Presumably this means it is still a manual process if the system does not warn of certain types of error.
Fair play to Kennie if he is managing all this without planning software.

That struck me as odd when he mentioned the drop down lists - I'd have thought if they had already met at the home club then that name would not be available for selection.

That struck me as odd when he mentioned the drop down lists - I'd have thought if they had already met at the home club then that name would not be available for selection.

I assumed (maybe wrongly) he was referring to the website, which may be drop down and he selected the wrong team when publishing the fixtures, hence why he knew the correct one, just published it incorrectly. But maybe wrong.

Archived