Just now, MixuFixit said:

Is there a TL:DR, I don't want to pollute my youtube algorithm by clicking something fash.

Tommy Robinson feels like he's exposing John Sweeney as an elitist by refusing to let him answer a question and playing some undercover tape where Sweeney has a go at working class folk.

Is there a TL:DR, I don't want to pollute my youtube algorithm by clicking something fash.

Some c**t from newsnight doesn’t like working class folk. No surprise.
Will remain staunchly of the opinion “f**k Tommy Robinson”

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Some c**t from newsnight doesn’t like working class folk. No surprise.
Will remain staunchly of the opinion “f**k Tommy Robinson”

Sounded to me that Sweeny was recorded mocking the BBC for being so middle class but Tommeh! wouldn't let him get a word in.

Sounded to me that Sweeny was recorded mocking the BBC for being so middle class but Tommeh! wouldn't let him get a word in.

Yeah, I’d like to see the response but Robinson wasn’t there to debate, or certainly that video didn’t show any.
I seen Paul Ferris has said he’d welcome a debate with Robinson. That would be interesting I think.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Yeah, I’d like to see the response but Robinson wasn’t there to debate, or certainly that video didn’t show any.
I seen Paul Ferris has said he’d welcome a debate with Robinson. That would be interesting I think.

Brave move by Ferris, Tommy Robinson would shred him up for arse paper

8 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Bit of a shite dinner tonight.  Steak pie was poor.  Tbh I'm really not keen on steak pies.  It's been ages since I've had a decent one.  Those Malcom Allan ones are pish.

Try the steak & sausage one next time; was pleasantly surprised by that at Hogmanay.

You can't beat a proper pie from the butcher, though.

Archived