Some c**t from newsnight doesn’t like working class folk. No surprise.
Will remain staunchly of the opinion “f**k Tommy Robinson”
That's not even close to right.

Said c**t was slagging the BBC. Stupid, staunchy f**k-wit was having a wee rant over nothing.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tommy Robinson feels like he's exposing John Sweeney as an elitist by refusing to let him answer a question and playing some undercover tape where Sweeney has a go at working class folk.

Tommy Robinson having a go at somebody for generalising a group of people and tarring them with the same brush :1eye

ETA - he also goes on about being censored and wanting free speech yet shouts the guy down at every opportunity and not giving a right of reply.

A thick hypocrite.

That's not even close to right.

Said c**t was slagging the BBC. Stupid, staunchy f**k-wit was having a wee rant over nothing.

I’ll need to watch it again, in the clip I was pretty sure it was the guy (newsnight producer?) slating the working class.
Then tommy Robinson interrupting every time he spoke. If the clip has been taken out of context, that could go some way to explaining what the boy said and why Robinson wouldn’t let him speak - I’ve only seen the clip (once) and don’t know the context of it originally. Feel free to advise.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Some footage appeared on lad bible earlier.

Watched for about 30secs out of curiosity and gave up.

Did I miss anything?

The subject of a Radger the Tadger thread about Tommy Robinson was featured on Lad Bible, and you're asking if you missed anything?

Archived