• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
rhliston

The Binos v Albion Rovers

3 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

I didn't make the game last night but sounds as if we were set up not to lose.

Bino fans- you have played both Berwick and Rovers consecutively ,how do both teams fair? Personally I think Rovers are gone.

Went to both games and of the 2 sides Berwick were the slightly better team when we played them but not by much. Unless the Rovers turn it around and start getting points the I have to agree with you 10th spot this season and if that happens I would suspect whoever wins the playoff between the Highland League/Lowland League Champions (Looks like Cove Rangers and East Kilbride) would fancy their chances against you.  

As I put on the match thread a few weeks back, I have seen East Kilbride twice this season and have absolutely no doubt that they will beat Albion Rovers in the Play Off.

I take no pride in saying that but they have a decent team, are well organised and play good football, any number of their players would get into the current Albion side IMHO.

Gotta admit, I feel for Albion’s supporters.

I think the only hope Albion have is to keep battling away and hopefully at least 1 win puts the pressure on Berwick and they start to crumble, but you are starting to run out of games for this to happen.

Would be hard for Berwick to crumble any worse than they have of late to be honest. Their form has been dreadful. Albion have not been picking up anything either though and have missed so many opportunities to crank up the pressure on Berwick.

Albion’s only chance is the two remaining games head to head with Berwick. If they can win those and maybe use it as a springboard to some confidence then maybe they can escape but on their form all season it looks very unlikely.