The Binos v Albion Rovers

3 hours ago, Vodka Vic said:

I didn't make the game last night but sounds as if we were set up not to lose.

Bino fans- you have played both Berwick and Rovers consecutively ,how do both teams fair? Personally I think Rovers are gone.

Went to both games and of the 2 sides Berwick were the slightly better team when we played them but not by much. Unless the Rovers turn it around and start getting points the I have to agree with you 10th spot this season and if that happens I would suspect whoever wins the playoff between the Highland League/Lowland League Champions (Looks like Cove Rangers and East Kilbride) would fancy their chances against you.  

As I put on the match thread a few weeks back, I have seen East Kilbride twice this season and have absolutely no doubt that they will beat Albion Rovers in the Play Off.

I take no pride in saying that but they have a decent team, are well organised and play good football, any number of their players would get into the current Albion side IMHO.

Gotta admit, I feel for Albion’s supporters.

I think the only hope Albion have is to keep battling away and hopefully at least 1 win puts the pressure on Berwick and they start to crumble, but you are starting to run out of games for this to happen.

Would be hard for Berwick to crumble any worse than they have of late to be honest. Their form has been dreadful. Albion have not been picking up anything either though and have missed so many opportunities to crank up the pressure on Berwick.

Albion’s only chance is the two remaining games head to head with Berwick. If they can win those and maybe use it as a springboard to some confidence then maybe they can escape but on their form all season it looks very unlikely.

Archived