• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Wee Albert

Royal Albert

Albert Manager Jamie Nesbitt and Assistant Chris Dolan will be leaving the club at the end of the season.

Obviously all at the club are disappointed but understand their reasons for leaving

I know this decision was not easy for Jamie because of his length of time at the club and his love for the club but we understand and support his look for a new challenge.

What he and Dolsey and the players have done over the last two seasons is amazing thanks to them we have came from a lowly second division team to a decent First Division team.

Made even more remarkable by the lack of finances available to them. 

I’m sure they won’t need to wait long for another opportunity to come a long

But they know the still have a job to do here at the Albert to keep us in this league which I’m sure they and the players will.

Jamie and (Danielle)  Dolsey have become friends as well and I wish them all best for what they do next.

It's been a fantastic effort from the Albert and a story that's been largely overlooked. I can't remember a time in my life when were anything other than a bottom team and to have taken them up and consolidated in a decent mid table position without any money and a handful of paying supporters is almost miraculous.

Looking forward to the games next season but we may well go in as underdogs for the first time since the players were wearing flat caps.

The Albert are having a race night on Saturday the 9th of March at 7pm  in Larkhall Bowling Club to help raise much needed funds

All welcome £3 at the door