Bob Mortimer

MSU

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The food additives bit was good. TV needs more of Bob huffing 5 year out of date E numbers. 

That was brilliant and fair play to the big boy at the museum he took it well and laughed along with them.

Despite what I was always led to believe the Germans are actually a rather jolly bunch.

27 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

That was brilliant and fair play to the big boy at the museum he took it well and laughed along with them.

Despite what I was always led to believe the Germans are actually a rather jolly bunch.

Richard normally turns his nose up at every drink but he was getting fired into those cocktails. Always feel a bit embarrassed at how well everyone in shops etc in these shows speaks English. Probably a bit of the magic of television at work I suppose.  

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Richard normally turns his nose up at every drink but he was getting fired into those cocktails. Always feel a bit embarrassed at how well everyone in shops etc in these shows speaks English. Probably a bit of the magic of television at work I suppose.  

Those cocktails looked very interesting, can't think of a better way to spend a few hours than sipping cocktails with Bob!

Pretty much all of Northern Europe has a reasonable grasp of English, I have a weird weekly situation with my 6 a side team our after game beers always start with everyone speaking dutch then as more beer is consumed they all switch to English, shame as my dutch is much better when I've had a few.

Forgot to post earlier on - really enjoyed that. Bob and Richard had quite good chemistry as an act, I was in fit's at the E numbers bit. 

I've also watched quite a few different episodes too. Very decent program. 

On 09/05/2019 at 16:09, stevieKTID said:

It was very funny and hopefully the “big boy” lived long enough to see his finest hour.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Never realised until recently that the night Jarvis Cocker stormed the stage at The Brits when Michael Jackson was on, he got arrested for it and Bob Mortimer, being an ex lawyer went to the police station with him to defend him. Absolute top bloke, a national treasure.

Edited by Bert Raccoon