• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

30 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

His Peter Beardsley stories are fucking amazing. :lol:

Used to hate them. Then they were my favourite. Then Adrian Lewis happened.

One of the funniest bits of the Peter Beardsley stories is his Mrs using the term 'You fucking Doyle' as an insult.

While I found it hilarious, I had no idea as to it's meaning...

until today's game, that is. 

On 12/02/2019 at 19:28, Salvo Montalbano said:
On 12/02/2019 at 15:29, Unleash The Nade said:
Bobs an absolute legend imo
Here’s my favourite story on WILTY

As good as the Chris Rea egg story was, the dentistry tops the lot for me. I was literally on the floor laughing in that way when you almost can't breathe. I think it was "Fuji 9" that did me in.

Have you seen the one where he talks about scaring the locals of Castle Douglas when him and his friends went to see the effects of the Gulf Stream? That's my favourite.

On 2/17/2019 at 02:06, MSU said:

Used to hate them. Then they were my favourite. Then Adrian Lewis happened.

You beautiful, meaty, b*****d.

I still have 'Smell Of Reeves And Mortimer' somewhere, with all the bits that seem to have disappeared - Mulligan & O'Hare's Moods, Dent and Potter, Licky Kicky, Quack Quack the homebrew duck etc
The Vic Reeves big night out on tour live was really my first introduction to them when I was wee. My old man loves both of them and still to this day it is one of my favourite Live shows.

The man with The stick.
Mulligan and O'Hare
Novelty island.

Absolutely tremendous.

Absolutely love Bob Mortimer.  As everybody else says his Atletico Mince podcast is just utterly brilliant.  Realised that I hadn't listened to any new ones lately and it turns out that my podcast app removed it from my favourites meaning I've 3 new pods to listen to this week.  Delighted.

His Taskmaster story about falling out with the ferryman and filling his boat with piss from Castle Douglas is genius!

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Absolutely love Bob Mortimer.  As everybody else says his Atletico Mince podcast is just utterly brilliant.  Realised that I hadn't listened to any new ones lately and it turns out that my podcast app removed it from my favourites meaning I've 3 new pods to listen to this week.  Delighted.

I absolutely love Bob on things like WILTY, but I clearly just don’t get these. Watched that one and a Beardsley one someone else posted a couple of pages back and thought they were absolutely dreadful.

I cannot stress this enough, if you don’t like Bob Mortimer, it can only be because you’re an utter fucking knob.

Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing is a delight.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I cannot stress this enough, if you don’t like Bob Mortimer, it can only be because you’re an utter fucking knob.

Tis very good.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Is series 2 on yet? Heard they were filming it a while back.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Is series 2 on yet? Heard they were filming it a while back.

Yeah, that's we're talking about.

1 minute ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Yeah, that's we're talking about.

How helpful. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How helpful. Thank you.

Replied to wrong post, sorry.

No idea about 2nd series. Maybe you could use the internet?

Just now, Tony Ferrino said:

Replied to wrong post, sorry.

No idea about 2nd series. Maybe you could use the internet?

I am.