What games would you like to see remade?

DA Baracus

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fallout 3 doesn't need 'remastered'.

It needs released for the PS4. I now it's available through PS Now or whatever, but that service is shite.

Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2 (even actually finish 2)
Gpolice would be good as well
A decent version of twisted metal, or one and two merged to one big game with good graphics.
Road rash with the old games on it, tarted up of course
The original worms and possibly worms 2
A working version of moonstone (I played it on Amiga, it shat it's pants at floppy swoppy time)

On 3/24/2019 at 03:14, 1320Lichtie said:

I was going to say the Getaway too. I only played Black Monday. Great game

Really used to like the True Crime series too

Scarface and The Godfather also. A scarface game done right and on this generation of console could be amazing

I loved the Godfather game.

Godfather 2 was utterly dreadful though.

Yeah the first godfather game was great, was right into it at the time it come out too. Was going through a stage of watching any mafia stuff I could find.

Scarface also become one of my favourite movies after I watched it after playing the game. Iconic

On 3/22/2019 at 05:39, spud131 said:

Yeah, between that and the System Shock 3 announcement, I'm giddy.

Someone pointed out that the company Paradox have employed to make Bloodlines 2 don't exactly have the greatest track record, but not even that's blunted my enthusiasm.

On 3/22/2019 at 18:19, DA Baracus said:

Fallout 3 doesn't need 'remastered'.

I certainly wouldn't say no to a version of that game with a graphical update.

The idea has ignited the desire to play it again, actually. I see there are a shitload of cosmetic mods available; I just can't be arsed going through them all to decide which to use.

Just noticed that Nightdive recently released a solid chunk of pre-Alpha footage of their much-delayed System Shock 1 remake. Looks like they're back on the right track after an abortive start. Very happy with how it's shaping up.

What was the game on PlayStation where you had the different cars and they all had different weapons and you drove around trying to take other players out. There was maps in places like Paris and London etc? Early 2000s I'm guessing possibly late 90s

ETA: Twisted Metal. Loved that

On 2/11/2019 at 01:36, Dindeleux said:

Tiger Woods.

Mods - if anyone replies to this and says “Rory McIlroy PG.......” ban them from the fucking forum.

Tiger Woods on PS3 consumed untold hours of my time at college.

Sitting down in my pal's flat with the best intentions of doing graded unit then realising it's been 6 hours and we've accomplished nothing. 

To the poster who said the Sensible Soccer remake was pish - it wasn't. It was faithful to the original, and, as a result, had exactly the same attention holding power as playing SWOS on an Amiga emulator. It's fun, for a bit, but ultimately has zero depth compared to what we have now with PES and FIFA.

I'm not a massive fan of straight remakes of games tbh - i've already played and got the game, why pay for it again?

A new 1080° Snowboarding game would be good, though.