What games would you like to see remade?

DA Baracus

Huge tmnt fan. Recently released games have been hit and miss, more miss tbh. Got one of they retro consoles with thousands of games on it including a few of the tmnt arcade games, still really fun but they havent aged well.

Someone mentioned a boxing game, definitely agree. Been a few years since the last fight night game was out, not had one released on the PS4. Crying out for it, sadly EA have focussed their attention on that UFC pish.hqdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

There was a game for the PS4 acouple of years ago called "Road Redemption" that was basically a Road Rash remake.  I've no idea if it was any good or not.

It was absolutely horrific.  A disgrace to the Road Rash name.

I thought it would be almost impossible to make a mess of a Road Rash remake but those idiots managed it and then some.

The Warriors -ps2

The Getaway -ps2
That Warriors game was superb man
Insanely underrated/not well known.

You can download it on PS4 but aye, it would be amazing to get redone.

Streets of Rage surely needs a mention in here, but I see Warriors as like a progression of streets of rage.

I love when the missions just end up and a massive rumble. 20+ folk and you just throw yourself in among them, or the barrage of bricks and bottles to start it. Amazing.