Alloa Athletic vs Partick Thistle (16/2/19)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Getting hard to see Alloa staying up now, sadly.

The only bonus today is that we're rock bottom where everyone expected us to be. No pressure now that if we make a mistake then we're bottom. Just go out play football and, hopefully, score some goals. 

Yah, both Partick and Falkirk are finding some form.  They did very well at the start of the season but at the end of the day it's going to be very tough for a part time team in a division of full time teams

Partick & Falkirk got practically a new team each in transfer window - that’s what changed!

Good hard fought 3 point's for the jags...started really well.alloa came into game after 20mins.....after doolan put shot by the post beginning of 2nd half it was alloa's turn to dominate..not many clear cut chances....mcdonald coming on then swung it thistles way.....Alloa certainly not the worst team I've seen....IMO...bringing the pitch in doesn't help them....

Anderson absolutely strolled that. Comfortable win.
I didn't feel remotely comfortable until the second went in. I agree about Anderson though. He took an injury in the first half which he clearly felt till the final whistle but still looked immense.

Terrific result but not a great game. Agree with other posters that Anderson has made all the difference at the back. He was terrific today despite hurting his hip early on. Skippy was great for the 20 minutes he was on....could easily have had a hat trick and didnt he enjoy his first ever jags goal! Biggest moment for me today was at the beginning the fans behind the goal were chanting Johnnie Lambies red and yella army. At the end it had changed to Gary Caldwells red and yella army. The tide appears to have changed!! As for those Alloa baby casuals behind the goal and the couple of old Alloa nuggets....they were actually more entertaining than the actual game. If we can winour next two games things could yet get interesting

[quote post="12739145" timestamp="1550345938" name="Sting777" The tide appears to have changed!! As for those Alloa baby casuals behind the goal and the couple of old Alloa nuggets....they were actually more entertaining than the actual game. If we can winour next two games things could yet get interesting

Please just tell me you don’t plan to home-school your kids.
I’d tell you how I really feel, but I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.

6 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

[quote post="12739145" timestamp="1550345938" name="Sting777" The tide appears to have changed!! As for those Alloa baby casuals behind the goal and the couple of old Alloa nuggets....they were actually more entertaining than the actual game. If we can winour next two games things could yet get interesting

I’d tell you how I really feel, but I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.

Hahaha,  I will assume that you were one of them. I tip my hat to you. Great entertainment!

9 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

imageproxy.png.a7f4be2fd6960caf2e940842e19e7543.png

16-02-19-ladbrokes-championship-alloa-athletic-18393080.jpg.4780fafe242279c009fe905e4bc6c6d2.jpg

Archived