Alloa Athletic vs Partick Thistle (16/2/19)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Storey and Saunders out (& McCarthy & Cardle), guess at something like

Hazard

McMillan Anderson McGinty

Elliot..................................................................Penrice

Slater Bannigan

Spittal

Fitzpatrick Doolan

Subs: Sneddon, Wilson, Harkins, McDonald, Coulibaly,  Roy, Mansell

Not short of attacking options anyway. Could play 4231 with as well with Harkins/ Spittal / Fitzpatrick as the 3 but think we'll stick with 3 at the back.

I'd hope to see Liam Dick back at LB today and more of a role for Kevin Cawley. We played really well in the first half last week and should have been ahead at half time. A similar performance here, without the defensive errors, and we will be well placed. Cmon the Wasps. 

Looks like Storey and Saunders out (& McCarthy & Cardle), guess at something like

Hazard

McMillan Anderson McGinty

Elliot..................................................................Penrice

Slater Bannigan

Spittal

Fitzpatrick Doolan

Subs: Sneddon, Wilson, Harkins, McDonald, Coulibaly,  Roy, Mansell
Not short of attacking options anyway. Could play 4231 with as well with Harkins/ Spittal / Fitzpatrick as the 3 but think we'll stick with 3 at the back.
Think it's a given if Harkins is available he'll play. That team with slater or Spittal dropping out would be my guess

Think it's a given if Harkins is available he'll play. That team with slater or Spittal dropping out would be my guess

Would expect Spittal and Slater to start, they’ve been our best players this season. Think Harkins will play though and we’ll go 4-2-3-1.

8 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

image.png.414c094cf31ef1c1fbd0430489272a8c.png

Does anyone want to weigh in on the formation? Am I actually looking at a 4-4-2? I assume a diamond come to think of it but who goes where.

Imagine it'll be a 4-2-3-1. Bannigan and Harkins sitting; Spittal, Slater and Fitzpatrick behind Doolan.  Or could be a diamond as Jagfox said.

Also, Cammy Bell is starting at Ibrox for St Johnstone. We have Conor Hazard in goals.

5 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Imagine it'll be a 4-2-3-1. Bannigan and Harkins sitting; Spittal, Slater and Fitzpatrick behind Doolan. 

Also, Cammy Bell is starting at Ibrox for St Johnstone. We have Conor Hazard in goals.

Changed the number not the name. :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Getting hard to see Alloa staying up now, sadly.

Yah, both Partick and Falkirk are finding some form.  They did very well at the start of the season but at the end of the day it's going to be very tough for a part time team in a division of full time teams

Archived