New Managers Please - Hibs vs Accies 16th Feb

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Actually getting a couple of shots on target the past few games compared to the previous regime gave me some false hope we would score.

Miller was decent, he cut in a couple of times and could have got it back to 2-1 which would have been squeeky bum time.

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

Thought we did ok in 2nd half but game was lost courtesy of Alan Muir giving another shocking decision against us and a goalkeeping mistake.

What, Sowah on Gray?

Dinnae be silly man, Muir didn't even book him for the penalty, boy should have been off for his 2nd yellow on Omyonga.

Thought we looked a lot better in the second half and at least we kept fighting for the ball until the final whistle. Bad day results wise for Accies but still far more confident of staying up than I was under the old manager.

Said to a pal recently I wouldn't be surprised if either us or Dundee finished above Livi this season.

I'm confident we will avoid 12th - Brian Rice will set us up to have a good go every game which might catch some teams off guard before the split. Whether we can avoid 11th is another matter - Dundee have been a bawhair away from taking 9 points from their last 3 games. That said, this season has been an utter disaster, yet with 7+5 games to go we are a solitary point from safety.

Said to a pal recently I wouldn't be surprised if either us or Dundee finished above Livi this season.
I'm confident we will avoid 12th - Brian Rice will set us up to have a good go every game which might catch some teams off guard before the split. Whether we can avoid 11th is another matter - Dundee have been a bawhair away from taking 9 points from their last 3 games. That said, this season has been an utter disaster, yet with 7+5 games to go we are a solitary point from safety.
Your 13 points behind them and have 18 from 26 games. Your no catching Livingston, neither are Dundee. You could literally double your points from so far and still no catch them.

3 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
11 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Your 13 points behind them and have 18 from 26 games. Your no catching Livingston, neither are Dundee. You could literally double your points from so far and still no catch them.

Ok thanks for settling that

Archived